1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 8, 2014 9:43 PM by rp0428

Need Advice

user11198857

Hello every-Oracle,

First of all, pardon me for any dump sentence that is totally out of sense. I am just trying to understand.

I really love database. Worked on Oracle 9 for some time but that was not too deep, just little manipulation and some views for custom reports.

I am little confused about certification and the path I should choose. My goal is to become an ERP expert developer using different modules of e-Business like CRM (Siebal i think), CRM on Demand, HRMS and other different modules. I am MBA so I understand these financial things too.

So to be able to develop and integrate them to make a custom ERP for a company that pulls dust from MARS and sells in World ( giving this example because companies can have weirdest structures and work-flow), what do i have to certify ? Or Apex is something i should thing about ? I think SQL developer and Apex developer are 2 different paths.

I am thinking about :

1st Exam Number : 1Z0-051     Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals I

2nd Exam Number: 1Z0-144     Oracle Database 11g: Program with PL/SQL

3rd Exam Number: 1Z0-146      Oracle Database 11g: Advanced PL/SQL

So will I be able to do what I mentioned above ? Any advise or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Ammar Ahmed

Karachi, Pakistan