1 Reply Latest reply on Dec 16, 2014 1:39 PM by TomBlakeley

Getting error while initializing source from FDMEE, EBS is our source.

Hello Everyone,

Our requirement is to fetch data from Oracle EBS and we cannot use APPS schema for connection with EBS.  In order to achieve this I checked FDMEE admin guide and found that there are around 45 Ebs table on which I would require access. I created a READONLY schema with name EBS_READONLY in EBS database and then created synonym for these 45 objects and granted READONLY access to my EBS_READONLY schema on these 45 objects.

In ODI console I gave a details of EBS_READONLY schema in EBS_DATA_SERVER and tested the connection, it was successful.

Now I went to FDMEE and in source tab I clicked on Initialize source option but got below error in ODI console.

"

ODI-1217: Session EBS_GL_SETUP_SOURCE_SYSTEM (3501) fails with return code 903. ODI-1226: Step EBS Extract COA Ledgers fails after 1 attempt(s). ODI-1240: Flow EBS Extract COA Ledgers fails while performing a Loading operation. This flow loads target table AIF_COA_LEDGERS. ODI-1227: Task SS_0 (Loading) fails on the source ORACLE connection EBS_DATA_SERVER. Caused By: java.sql.SQLSyntaxErrorException: ORA-00903: invalid table name at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:462) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:405) at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4C8Oall.processError(T4C8Oall.java:931)

"

The table mentioned in the above error "  AIF_COA_LEDGERS " is available in FDMEE repository.

My question :-

1. DO I need to provide any details in  ODI console ---> Topology --> Data server --> FDMEE_DATA_SERVER.

2. DO I need to give any detail in Physical schema. Note:- Under physical schema I can see EBS_DATA_SERVER.schema and FDMEE_DATA_SERVER.schema.

Kindly suggest something.