6 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2015 10:58 AM by 1502614

Buyer Work Center

We have below Business Requirement  on Buyer Work Center  ( R12.1.3)

1.  View Price/Amounts in particular format e.g ( 1000,000.00)  on Orders Tab in  Buyer Work Center.

2.  Allow only two decimal values to be displayed in the Price Column even though they may copy and paste a value that has more than two decimal values from a excel while Creating Complex PO in Buyer Work Center

Please suggest as how we can proceed to meet the above requirement.

Regards

Udit

• 1. Re: Buyer Work Center
          Abhi83

Dear Udit,

For the first requirement please refer to the Profile Option  ICX: Numeric characters and make sure XDO: Numeric Characheters is pointing to this profile option.

For Comma Separator of 1000's, you may need to enable Currency:Thousands Separator to 'yes'

Bounce oc4j (iAS/Apache) and clear cache, and then retest to confirm

For the Second requirement, you will have to personalize the OA page, please refer to guidelines as per note:

How To Restrict Entry Of Decimal Value For Fields Such As Price On Purchase Order (Doc ID 1376060.1)

Similar to the personalization done in the form, get an OA developer to do it for the BWC Pages.

• 2. Re: Buyer Work Center

Hi Abhi,

For first requirement , I have tested with setting the profile options ICX: Numeric Characters and also change the Number Format at User Preferences But in Buyer work Center (BWC) ,  Format is getting changing at Headers Values But not at Lines and Pay Items Level.

Our Requirement is to have the Number Format at Lines and Pay Items Level in BWC.

For Second Requirement, In OAF Pages , we don't have any property in Personalization  of OAF Pages.Is there any other way we can have achieve the requirement.

Regards

Udit

• 3. Re: Buyer Work Center
              Abhi83

For the first requirement I have myself tested, the decimals are updated at line level. Please see the screenshot below.

For requirement 2 - Refer to the forms personalization, similar needs to be done on OA page, its simple and an OAF technical resource is required to do this activity. You would not be able to do it from the LOV's of the available fields.

3.png

• 4. Re: Buyer Work Center

Thanks Abhi,

I checked the same in instance and Amount is getting changed at Lines and Pay Items level.

But we have defined Fixed Services Type ( Line 1 and Pay Item 1)  where only Price is required. Amount will be blank.

Is there any way we can show Price also in same format.

Order_Lines_PayItem.jpg

Thanks

Udit

• 5. Re: Buyer Work Center
                  Abhi83

Dear Udit,

Can you please share the definition of this line type. I believe, fixed Price services should have the value basis as amount.

I do not fully agree with the way this line type is defined.

Thanks,

Abhi

• 6. Re: Buyer Work Center

Hi Abhi,

Fixed Price Services are defined as Fixed Price only

Line_type_screenshot.JPG

Thanks

Udit