Thanks for your reply but it is unclear to me. This document clearly makes us dependent of DBA or developer.
Is there any way to have this analyzer predefined in application as in this document it is mentioned to set it as concurrent program?
I am looking for a simple and easy way to analyze purchasing issues at own without dependency.
Pl check with your DBA/Dev teams to see if this can be made into a custom concurrent program that can be run by end users
In fact its very easy. I did run this script recently by myself and I am not a DBA not do I have a degree in Computer Science.
1. You download the script and copy it in the BIN folder on you local machine where oracle is install (dont forget to unzip it first)
2. The in the same folder you will see sql plus. You execute sql plus. It will ask you for username and password. That is APPS/APPS. You will also have to include the TNS name.
3. Lastly you execute the sql command as stated in the doc
4. The file will be saved in the BIN folder.
5. You copy and paste it on your desktop as per your convenience.
That's it. Hope it helps. If you got any query please revert back. I will be glad to help.