0 Replies Latest reply on Jan 16, 2015 7:43 AM by user5613874

Regarding Code Coverage Stats Reports using sql developer 4.0.2.15

user5613874

Hi SQL Developers Experts,

I want to generate code coverage reports using sql developer 4.0.2.15, I did following things for the unit test case,

1. Create Unit Test

2.Run the Unit Test - After Unit Test Run, now I am able to see the (e.g. in All Test Implementation Runs - 3 test case generated like AWARD_BONUS, AWARD_BONUS_NO_COMM_EXC,SP_RECCREATION_REVENUE_SET_DTL) and the same 3 tests also visible in All TesT Run)

Now I want to generate the Test Run code coverage reports and see it.

When I go in Suite Runs Code Coverage item then first a popup window opened, asking Enter Bind Values like Unit Owner or Unit Name. I understand for Unit Owner is the the test case user lD(repository owner e.g. PRICING) etc so whether am I right if not please advice. And what is the value of Unit Name? Even if I am not supplied any values to any one and checked 'NULL' and then clicked 'Apply' then in Suit Code Coverage Summery and details pane did not fetch any records which I suppose to list the 3 test to me.

Please advise me how to generate the code coverage stats report for the unit test which I ran(3 unit test case)

Expecting answers very quickly from the experts.

Regards, Navnit