2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 23, 2015 2:26 AM by rp0428

Feedback. negative

AZZ

This software is truly bad. i'm sorry guys. it's just a struggle to use. Oracle should have just bought Pl/SQl Developer and called it a day.

I used the early versions a few years ago. And hoped that the quality would increase over the period of time.

doesn't look like it.

• 1. Re: Feedback. negative
          thatJeffSmith-Oracle

Thanks for the feedback.

Let us know if you have any specific examples of things that could be improved.

• 2. Re: Feedback. negative

This software is truly bad. i'm sorry guys. it's just a struggle to use. Oracle should have just bought Pl/SQl Developer and called it a day.

I used the early versions a few years ago. And hoped that the quality would increase over the period of time.

doesn't look like it.

Wrong forum!

This is NOT a chat room. This forum is to help people that have questions/issues/problems with Sql Developer.

You have NOT posted any question/issue/problem with Sql Developer.

And if you can't tell that the quality has increased over the last several years then you are likely NOT a member of the target audience the product is designed for.

Either you are using the product incorrectly or you are trying to use it in a way it wasn't designed to be used.

Since you haven't posted ANY specifics no one here can possibly help you.