1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 27, 2015 2:28 PM by Gianni Ceresa

Based on Prompt values top 10 revenue and Bottom 10 Revenue needs to Display

Hi,

I have one prompt ( Revenue) .It contains hard coded values 5,10,50,100.if i select 10 then it needs to be display top 10 and bottom 10 revenues for that i developed 2 separate reports

one is for top 10 and another for bottom 10.

But my requirement is i have one more prompt(TOP or Bottom) it contains hard coded values "TOP" and "BOTTOM". Based on  Top or Bottom prompt values  needs to display revenue. How can we achieve. Can any one help to me

Thanks

• 1. Re: Based on Prompt values top 10 revenue and Bottom 10 Revenue needs to Display
          Gianni Ceresa

A "CASE WHEN" in the formula of your report and based on your second prompt it does a TopN or BottomN formula (and you also use the presentation variable set by your prompt in the title of the analysis and legends or fields name).

Of you do a simple analysis acting as a condition on TOP / BOTTOM and set a rule for conditionally display or hide a section in your dashboard page: 1 section with TOP and another one with BOTTOM and based on your prompt it's section 1 or 2 on screen (but not both).