My favorite thing about EE12 ... that is a tough question bc i have so many favorite things!!!! but one big highlight was getting to meet so many modern marketers share stories on how we are all building our way to modern marketing excellence
Thank you eloqua community for being so welcoming and amazing To a newbie I felt like a veteran!
Lina M. Tonk
My favorite thing about Eloqua Expereince 2012 was....participating in my very first Flash Mob!!! Seriously, I loved getting to know my fellow modern marketers + Eloqua team members while dancing to The Right Stuff! You can't ask for a better bunch of people! xoxo!
Meeting Mr Wonka himself
The whole thing!
1. Connecting with all of my Topliners friends and many other very smart modern marketers
3. Seeing krista.seidemann win her Markie!!!!
4. Wonks Vision and getting all of my competition's trade secrets ;)
5. The fact that EE13 is less than a year away!
*wonka vision! Darn auto correct!
Hah, thanks buddy. It was great to meet you too.
There is no way to pick just ONE! So I'll give my top 5:
1) Jeffrey Hayzlett's Keynote
2) Participating in the Flashmob
3) The Markies & After Party
4) Meeting new friends and hanging out with all of my Atlanta Eloquins.
5) The sessions on Blind Forms and I forgot the title of the other one but the speaker was from Motorolla
Agreed. One is tough. In no particular order...
- Joe's Keynote was good
- andyworb's Best Practices - Global Demand Center was excellent
- Seeing all the good MA work being done out there and taking actionable notes
- Participating in first flash mob!
- Enjoying the company of old and new friends throughout!
I'm still digesting all the information from this week! It was a great conference, enriched with best practice conversations, networking, and fun all around.
A few highlights for me:
- Watching my The specified item was not found. team members drink the Eloqua kool-aide.
- Networking with Topliners friends and meeting the Eloqua team.
- Participating in my first flash mob (even though I'm pretty sure I was off beat the entire time)!
- Seeing the Atlanta Eloqua community have such a large presence at the Markie Award's dinner. Congrats to Ariba and RIS for taking home trophies!
- Participating in the #EE12 conversations via Twitter. I particularly enjoyed marilyncox's numbered takeaways.
Thanks heatherfoeh and the rest of the Eloqua Experience planning team for putting together an awesome event! We will be back next year in full force!!
I'll have to agree with Dave. Hanging out with Krista Seidemann, Jennifer Gonzalez, Eytan Abrahams, Dave Liloia, Jocelyn Brown and Kristin Connell!! Also my Eloquin buddies Jason Pemberton, Michael Seto, Laura Vogel, Adrian Chang, Rayne Woo and too many others to mention. Love my Eloqua peeps!
The only thing missing was being able to get a hug from Heather. Next time!
Wow! I'm falling back on the Lay's Potato Chips slogan "you can't eat (or in this case, pick) just one!
1. My biggest "light bulb moment" - from various sources - was in truly understanding what a Modern Marketer is and feeling confident in defining myself as one.
2. Connecting - and learning - with/from Krista Seidemann Dave Liloia and jennifer.gonzalez (my personal fav "Topliners Trifecta") and my A-Teamers at Astadia. Special shout-out to chorenf, my Markies dinner companion, as I really enjoyed learning more about his Experts team - so cool!
3. Seeing Krista Seidemann win her Markie AND present her amazing "Marketing and Customer Service: A Love Story" session (this is already on my "to do" list!)
4. Seeing dliloia rock the house to a standing room only crowd (including peeps sitting two deep on the floor - 215 total, told to expect less than 100) in his session "Developing Your Vision for Marketing Operations, aka, Wonka Vision." I missed out on a Wonka Bar but DID get my "Eloquize" flair - which will last longer than a Wonka Bar - so I'm good.
5. Speaking of 2013, how can you not be inspired to be up on that stage? As a now identified Modern Marketer, I'm planning our 2013 "Deltek Wins A (at least one) Markie" meeting today!
Love Love Love this!