Can anybody answer this? I could receive a release created manually but not the one created by consumption advice..
Pls verify the ship-to org mentioned at the release line level and make sure to select that org while opening the Receipts form.
That doesn't help.. I know confirmed I am in the same org as the Release.. The lines have the same shipping org as well..
I think I am going to answer my own question.
Even though we have a Blanket PO, we still need to create a standard purchase order for consigned items. A release will be created for the consumption advice but a NEW Po is still needed which (may) have the same lines as the Blanket PO Release.
I think that's the only way to fill the inventory back again.
Let me know if someone thinks Otherwise.
1. Create PO (with consigned items).. Approve and Receive it.
2. Consume Items i.e. sub transfer to a different sub-inventory.
3. Run Consumption Advice which creates a Blanket PO release.
4. Off course Run Pay on Receipt to generate Invoice
5. Create New standard PO again to replenish consigned items which were consumed.