1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 3, 2015 8:10 PM by 2656002

Unable to upload rpd or make any changes in Enterprise Manager console in obiee after upgrade from 11.1.1.6.12 to 11.1.1.7.140715

Hi,

I am facing an issues after OBIEE upgrade. I am trying to deploy RPD using EM, and i see that commit fails with 0 errors and 2 warnings.

I see following error in logs

Feb 26, 2015 4:47:20 PM EST> <Error> <oracle.bi.management.sysmancommon> <BEA-000000> <SEVERE: Element Type: JEE_SERVER, Element Id: opt.eng.com:bi_server1, Operation Result: UNEXPECTED_ERROR, Detail Message: Exception occured during setting configuration values.

Underlying cause of exception was:

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException

null

Report on underlying changes made is:

INFO: Element Type: JEE_SERVER, Element Id: opt.eng.com:bi_server1, Operation Result: APPLYING_CONFIGURATION_CHANGES, Detail Message: null

FINE: Element Type: ORACLE_INSTANCE, Element Id: opt.eng.com:obi_instance1, Operation Result: APPLYING_CONFIGURATION_CHANGES, Detail Message: null

None of the configuration files were getting updated. for instance, after activating the changes- commit fails and when i check the nqs config i see that rpd file is not updated. Also, when i go to rpd location on server- it is not updated either.

Please give some thoughts to resolve this issue