8 Replies Latest reply: May 17, 2007 4:34 PM by 578230 RSS

Synching Oracle Calendar and Treo 700W

Since the Treo 700W runs Windows Mobile 5 and Active Synch 4.1 we really need an Oracle synching tool. I read Spring 2006 in another thread. It's already spring in Texas and we need a solution. Is there any update on a release that supports the Treo 700W?
        • 1. Re: Synching Oracle Calendar and Treo 700W
          MarcHoule
          Hello,

We are intending to support Windows Mobile 5 with the 10.1.3 release this summer. That is true for the Oracle Connector for Outlook, the Oracle Calendar Sync Client, and the Oracle Sync Server. Some support will come out earlier as our development and certification proceeds.

Thanks,

--Marc                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       
          • 2. Re: Synching Oracle Calendar and Treo 700W
            Is this support to sunc Windows Mobile 5 with the 10.1.3 release as well as Oracle Connector for Outlook, the Oracle Calendar Sync Client, and the Oracle Sync Server now available? If not, when is it expected to be? Does it require a supplemental application or is it part of an Oracle release? Thanks.
            • 3. Re: Synching Oracle Calendar and Treo 700W
              I called Oracle Technical support a few months ago, and was also told that this release would be available in “summer.” Well, tomorrow starts September and it still does not look like this update is available. Does anyone have any information about this update?
              • 4. Re: Synching Oracle Calendar and Treo 700W
                Any news on this topic yet?

I would really love to sync my 700w
                • 5. Re: Synching Oracle Calendar and Treo 700W
                  I would be interested in any up dates also as my MDA has the same problems. Other than the 3rd party SynML, there seems to be no solution from Oracle.
                  • 6. Re: Synching Oracle Calendar and Treo 700W
                    FredS.
                    Oracle Calendar Application System patch 10.1.2.3.1 (june 30, 2006) supports devices using Synthesis Windows Mobile 5.0 client.

Best regards,

Fred
                    • 7. Re: Synching Oracle Calendar and Treo 700W
                      Oracle Connector for Outlook (v10.1.3.0.4) - New version ?
                      • 8. Re: Synching Oracle Calendar and Treo 700W
                        It is now summer 2007 and I still can not sync my Outlook Calendar and Contacts with my 700w!