0 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2015 6:57 AM by xun-Oracle

Question about concurrent request copy function

xun-Oracle

Hi All experts,

I have a question about concurrent request copy function.
      My customer EBS version is 12.1.3 and db version is 12.1.0.2.0
      When he is submitting a concurrent request Uninvoiced Receipts Report and try to use the copy button he can't see the previous request.
      If he add the Uninvoiced Receipts Report directly in the request group, it will then show in the copy list.
      I will attach process.docx file, please refer it about more details.
      He also checked db Initialization Parameters of the note 396009.1
      Customer have done some more investigation. They have a test instance that is still on 11.2.0.2 database, and this worked correctly.
      He did a trace of the copy command to get the query that is finding the concurrent requests and ran it in both a 11.2.0.2 database and a 12.1.0.2 database and got different results.
      He has simplified the query to what is below. In 11.2.0.2 this returns data, in 12.1.0.2 it returns no rows. If he remove the second part of the OR clause in 12.1.0.2 he can get the data.

SELECT *
      FROM fnd_concurrent_programs p
      WHERE p.concurrent_program_name = 'CSTACREP'
        AND (p.application_id IN (SELECT u.unit_application_id
                                    FROM fnd_request_group_units u
                                   WHERE u.application_id = 700
                                     AND u.request_group_id = 96
                                     AND u.request_unit_type = 'A')
          OR (p.application_id, p.concurrent_program_id) IN (SELECT u.unit_application_id, u.request_unit_id
                                                               FROM fnd_request_group_units u
                                                              WHERE u.application_id = 700
                                                                AND u.request_group_id = 96
                                                                AND u.request_unit_type = 'P'))

If you have some solutions or advice, please give me feedback freely.

Regards,