0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 16, 2015 2:35 PM by 2931963

XML Parser Exception on Punch Out Setup Request

I am on the supplier side of the procurement process. Recently I was tasked with bringing on a new buying group, but we have encountered a strange issue. The buyer set up my company in their ERP system, however they are getting an error when trying to punch out to my website...which is listed below.

Error Code: 400 Invalid XML Format In Login Response Document Unable to parse the Login Response XML.

XMLParserException

oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLParseException: End tag does not match start tag 'meta'.

at oracle.xml.parser.v2.XMLError.flushErrors1

After some investigation, I am confident the problem resides in the buyers BrowserFormPost URL. The problem seems to be that instead of using "&" for ampersand between the URL variables, it is passing in the & symbol (& is a protected character in XML), which is causing the Oracle XML parser to throw this exception. As a result, the set up request is never getting to me.

The buyer has opened a couple of tickets now with Oracle support, but both times the ticket has been closed and the buyer has been instructed to contact the supplier (me). I don't know enough about the buyer side Oracle system to instruct them on how to fix this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.