3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2015 9:58 AM by 2718594

Doubt on EBS SSO AD

Hi All,

I have few doubt on the EBS SSO part. I have completed the EBS integration with Microsoft AD.

I am not able to ship the users from the OID to EBS too..

Below are my doubt..

1) If a new user in created in AD will the user be created automatically in EBS too . I have my provision type = 1 , which is bi-directional.

2) If the user password is changed in AD will it reflect automatically in the EBS ?

3) Can we change the password for the user from EBS after the SSO integration and if its possible how to active this?

Regards,

Mahesh

• 1. Re: Doubt on EBS SSO AD
          aJohny

How is the AD users getting created in OID ?

2) If the user password is changed in AD will it reflect automatically in the EBS ?

Is the password getting stored in EBS ?

3) Can we change the password for the user from EBS after the SSO integration and if its possible how to active this?

If the password is not getting stored in EBS, what will you change ? You can change only the local login password,

Cheers

AJ

• 2. Re: Doubt on EBS SSO AD
            ;) ApPsMasTi ;)

please see

Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle Single Sign-On [ID 376811.1

ApPsMaStI

sharing is Caring

• 3. Re: Doubt on EBS SSO AD

1) The password is getting saved in OID as the user is now external after the AD integration.

Doubt if the user need to change the password, then what are the different options available ??