1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Sep 1, 2015 5:01 AM by Kiran Pawar Go to original post
      • 15. Re: ORDS 3 404 Error
        OrcL-FaN

Hello Orcl since Version 1,

I didn't do any sort of change in my url-mapping.xml file because i didn't change the ords to something else. First try to accomplish this (http://localhost:8080/ords/) URL then u try to redirect it to other url like /apex or something else as per your requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Pinto Das

• 16. Re: ORDS 3 404 Error
          wpdonna

Hi there,

I am getting the same errors in configuring ords 3 services. I also followed the instructions to the word, tried the fixes provided here too, nothing worked. Have you figured it out? Could you share your findings? Thanks for your help.

Wenping

• 17. Re: ORDS 3 404 Error
            Kiran Pawar

Hi wpdonna,

wpdonna wrote:

I am getting the same errors in configuring ords 3 services. I also followed the instructions to the word, tried the fixes provided here too, nothing worked. Have you figured it out? Could you share your findings? Thanks for your help.

Please do not post follow-ups to old/answered threads. Instead create a new discussion thread about the issue you are facing with complete details.

Regards,

Kiran

1 2 Previous Next