Are you using planning provider with Smart view or Essbase?
There is a bug where EAS cannot show the drill regions created from FDMEE. It's something related to Essbase but drill regions should be there.
You can check them using MAXL commands.
Also, how your mappings look like? are you using explicit values in the target values of mappings or wildcard chars?
Francisco, Thank you for the response. I believe I am using planning provider for Essbase but not positive - I do see it in EAS.
I have mappings that are explicit, like and between. they are used in records that we are loading to planning (not to filter).
I will check to see if I can see the Drill regions with MAXL commands, but have not used these before. I will provide the details when I get the results.
1) if you are loading to planning, use the planning provider from Smart view if you want to drill-through
2) are you trying to drill-through from level-0 members or any parent at any dimension?
2) Also please do the following and share the screenshots here
1. load data to HP with FDMEE
2. Go to FDMEE, find any line you want to drill-thru
3. Click on the source amount link, and select View mappings (share the screenshot of the mapping details)
4. Go to smart view and drill-thru from the target intersection for that line you selected
1) I am using the planning provider in SmartView
2) I am trying to drill on 0level members (same as I see in FDMEE Workbench)
I loaded data intow FDMEE workbench. Here is an example of the source mappings for a specific row as you requested:
When I go to SmartView - when I attempt to drill from the pop up the Drill through Icon is greyed out:
When I click "Drill Through" from the planning ad-hoc add-in tab, I get the following error: