Prior to performing the steps below, make sure you have a backup of your files and system before making any changes:
1. Stop all EPM System services on all servers
2. On the Foundation/Workspace server, rename groovy-all.1.6.0 and groovy-all.1.6.3 jar files under \oracle_common\modules\
3. Restart services and retry
Dreaded ADF errors in FDMEE. They can be tough to decipher.
You may have to take a look at the ErpIntegrator0.log to see what's going on. Here are a few threads that could help you out.
- ADF issue when executing FDMEE workbench steps - https://community.oracle.com/thread/3618707
- ADF_FACES-60097 Error in FDMEE - https://community.oracle.com/thread/2622973
- While Navigating In ERPI Interface The Following Error Occurs " java.lang.NullPointerException ADF_FACES-60097" (Doc ID 1437613.1) - https://support.oracle.com/epmos/faces/DocumentDisplay?_afrLoop=322310673235732&id=1437613.1&displayIndex=1&_afrWindowMode=0&_adf.ctrl-state=ytmtdntig_117