Can you explain little more clear?
with sample data?
We have a custom report that used to give desired output with the required data till last month. In the last month literally nothing changed on this report and it started giving truncated output.
Meaning expected output from this report is of around 365 pages. however when we ran during JUN-15 period closing it gave only 2 pages data.
Report is calling a package and pumping data into a temp table after certain calculations and based on which it gives output.
When we fired this package externally through pl/sql developer it worked properly and pumped the required data in temp table.
However through report it is not working.
While debugging this report we just change the "Print Object on" property of one parent frame to "First Page" from its original value "All Pages" in test instance.
When we ran the report with this changed, it is observed that report gave us the desired output.
when the property is changed back to All pages it stops giving.
All this while till MAY-15 month (since last 3 years) it has been working without any issues. I would like to know what must have made it stop working all of a sudden and how it is working fine just by changing the "Print Object on" property of one of the parents frames to "First Page"