13 Replies Latest reply on Jul 23, 2015 12:42 PM by SUDHIR BHILAR

Customized OAF pages not working in Upgraded R 12.2. It works fine when I run pages from Jdev. I have migrated custom folder to $JAVA_TOP, I'm unable to perform creation of jar file from zip file.

Hareesh Chamarthi

Hi all,

Customized OAF pages not working in Upgraded R 12.2. It works fine when I run pages from Jdeveloper. I have migrated custom folder to $JAVA_TOP and Zipped also, I'm unable to perform creation of jar file from zip file.

can anyone help me,Thanks in advance

I followed below steps and unable to create jar file at 3rd step.

if I run  that command, It generating customfolder.jar.tmp and customfolder.jar.ups files on $JAVA_TOP.

Create a temporary custom.zip file which contains all the custom application's directories/files at non-standard location:

1) cd $JAVA_TOP

2) zip -r customprod.zip. Where the list of all directory paths are present, relative to $JAVA_TOP, for custom application's java files at non-standard location.

3) Generate & sign customprod.jar file.

Command: adjava oracle.apps.ad.jri.adjmx -areas $JAVA_TOP/customprod.zip -outputFile $JAVA_TOP/customprod.jar -jar $CONTEXT_NAME 1 CUST jarsigner -storePass -keyPass

4) Delete temporary customprod.zip.

Command: rm $JAVA_TOP/customprod.zip

5) Follow below steps to make the custom jar available for WebLogic

a) Take a back-up of existing /admin/template/ebsProductManifest_xml.tmp

b) Modify /admin/template/ebsProductManifest_xml.tmp to add entry for customprod.jar (after customall.jar) 

c) Run AutoConfig

d) Bounce the Mid-tier services