• 90. Re: Introduce yourself!
      Tahseen Al-Bayati - Oracle-Oracle

Hi everybody

• 91. Re: Introduce yourself!
        BluShadow

Hi User596381-Oracle,

Perhaps you'd like to change your handle to something recognisable rather than "User596381" (though leave the "-Oracle" as that indicates you're an Oracle employee), and tell us a bit about yourself.

• 92. Re: Introduce yourself!
          Ashley Finney

Hey everybody.

My name is Ashley and I'm an IT Analyst for a UK shoe retailer.

• 93. Re: Introduce yourself!
            BluShadow

Hi Ashley and welcome to the Oracle community.

I'm in the UK myself, though not into shoes.

• 94. Re: Introduce yourself!
              BUSRA_A

Hi,

I am Busra from Turkey. I've been working as a JD Edwards Financial consultant since 2013 Sept. Thanks for this good forum to communicate with each other!

• 95. Re: Introduce yourself!
                moniquevdb-Oracle

Welcome BUSRA_A!

• 96. Re: Introduce yourself!
                  KayK

though not into shoes.

barefooted in these rainy days ?

• 97. Re: Introduce yourself!
                    FlyingDutchman

Hi everyone. I'm just starting to try and upgrade my skillset from some pre millennium technologies and decided to give Oracle a go.

I have come across an "Question/Issue/Bug/Plea for help" concerning the ProC/C++ precompiler supplied as part of the Instance Client downloads, but I am not sure which forum would be most appropriate to start a discussion in. The Instant Client forum appears to have been archived two years ago, so I am guessing one of the Application Development forums such as PL/SQL or OCI might be suited.

Please can you advise.

Thank you in advance.

Regards.

John,

• 98. Re: Introduce yourself!
                      Timo Hahn

Welcome John!

Yes, some of the spaces which are less frequented have been archived and/or merged with other spaces.

Let me start by telling you that this isn't my area of expertise, so I might be wrong

What you can do, that is what I did to get you the answer for your question, is to use the search box in the right upper corner on this page.

Here I have used 'ProC/C++ precompiler' as search term and select 'Show all results' in the popup.

Bild 060.png

Then you have to wait a couple of seconds until the search results show up.

you only get 5 results in the popup, so select to show more

Bild 062.png

to now get some more results. Not finished jet you select 'show all results' which redirects you to the big search page.

Bild 064.png

scroll down to the buttom of the page and select to sort 'newest first'

Bild 065.png

Long way, but now we see the results for the search and can analyze them. As you searched for a place where you can start a discussion about 'ProC/C++ preprocessor' check some of the posts and note the forum or place they are posted in

Bild 066.png

Most of the posts are posted in the 'Database Installation' forum, but the OCI forum is used too. I would start by looking into the Database Installation forum and read some of the threads found by the search. You might find a thread related to your problem. Then start a new thread describing your environment and your problem there.

If you find that your problem is better posted in the OCI forum, you can start there.

Timo

• 99. Re: Introduce yourself!
                        Dayalan Punniyamoorthy

A big HI to all!!!

My name is Dayalan Punniyamoorthy and i am working with Hyperion since 2006-2007, now playing the role as EPM practice lead with Satrun Infotech. I have been associated with OTN since 2008 but was a silent spectator. Since this year started to contribute as well and earned my Expert badge a week back and i am happy about that.

I login to portal every day with motto to learn and let others learn, will its working so far very well. About me i am married and we do have a year old baby boy and most of time goes in playing with him

Regards,

Dayalan P.

• 100. Re: Introduce yourself!
                          cesarHernandezGT

Hi, my name is Cesar Hernandez,

I've been using the OTN Community platforms and I'm glad to see that every day the platforms is growing with topnotch content !.

• 101. Re: Introduce yourself!
                            snaugle-Oracle

Hello Daylan and Cesar!

Welcome to the platform!

• 102. Re: Introduce yourself!
                              Cheryl Christensen-Oracle

My name is Cheryl Christensen, recently moved to Seattle, WA to head up a Sales Enablement team for the Oracle Data Cloud - Data as a Service group.  Love technology and found this site - it looks like it might be driven by Jive.  Do we have Jive here at Oracle?  We will be updating our Business Operations Portal to support our GTM team and my team will be exploring what resources are available.  Used Jive in a previous role and loved it!  I love being back in Seattle, left it 25 years ago with a stint in Florida and Arizona.  Nice to be out of the desert.

• 103. Re: Introduce yourself!
                                Timo Hahn

Welcome to the OTN platform!

Yes, the software used to drive the spaces is Jive. You are the first person who official 'likes' Jive . The more technical users here don't really like Jive and the ui it provides. We are facing some shortcomings, like the editor, which hopefully will be sorted out with the next release next year.

As I'm not working for Oracle I can't tell if Jive will be used for anything other then the forum software.

Anyway, have fun!

Timo

• 104. Re: Introduce yourself!
                                  Soumen Nandi

Hi

I am an Solution Architect working in an consulting company. I have total around 12 years of IT experience. Initially I was in Oracle E-Business Suite. Now for last 8 years working mainly on Oracle FMW.

Join this community to be in connect with more people who are working on Oracle Technology and to get more knowledge on Oracle products.

1 5 6 7 8 9 上一个 下一个