1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 736 Replies Latest reply on Dec 5, 2017 5:27 PM by Chitrasai1-Oracle Go to original post Branched to a new discussion.
      • 75. Re: Introduce yourself!
        Aman....

snaugle-Oracle Awesome *Hi5ing* . I am here since about 9+ years and love hanging around here than on FB

Aman....

• 76. Re: Introduce yourself!
          Aman....

moniquevdb-Oracle Cassandraclark-Oracle Bob Rhubart-Oracle  snaugle-Oracle Received my Guru status letter with the awesome gift  . Thank you so very much

Aman....

• 77. Re: Introduce yourself!
            RakeshChowdary Paleti

Hello everyone!!!

I am Rakesh, working as senior database programmer in india. I have worked on Oracle, Sql Server databases.

One day when i was going through oracle site, I have found pl/sql group as related group in this forum to me.

When i saw the posts, i found it is very intresting. this made me to join in this community.

This community has very experienced people sharing their knowledge.

Infact i am addicted to this forum

• 78. Re: Introduce yourself!
              snaugle-Oracle

Hello RakeshChowdary Paleti!

So glad to hear your enthusiasm! Welcome to the community!

• 79. Re: Introduce yourself!
                Jagadekara

Infact i am addicted to this forum

I too addicted to it. Almost  I never miss updates

• 80. Re: Introduce yourself!
                  Asdrubal Rodriguez

Hello everyone,  my name is Asdrubal Rodriguez, I am a Solution Architect, I have be working with Oracle tecnologies for long time, since the days of Oracle 7.3.4. I bring my experiences and knoledge, to collaborate with Oracle community members and overcome technical challenges in order to solve business problems using Oracle Technologies.

• 81. Re: Introduce yourself!
                    moniquevdb-Oracle

Welcome Asdrubal, so happy to have you

• 82. Re: Introduce yourself!
                      Gaurav Gharat-Oracle

Hi All,

I am Gaurav Gharat, Senior software engineer at Oracle Financial Services Software, India.

As of now, I have 8+ Years Of Experience in Java, J2EE Technologies and JPA Specification.

My key interests are mainly Java, JPA and Eclipselink (Toplink)

I have done several bug fixes and source code contribution for JSR 317/338 (JPA)

Looking forward to gain and share knowledge in various Oracle domain and technologies.

• 83. Re: Introduce yourself!
                        moniquevdb-Oracle

It's always great to see Oracle employees in the mix. Welcome! 

• 84. Re: Introduce yourself!
                          SandyMx

Hi

I'm Sandy from Mexico City. I enjoy programming with Java, but I'm evolved with SOA right now, which I love too. 

I'm here to gain knowledge and share what I know about SOA and Middleware, and of course to stay in touch with the Oracle Community. I have had the pleasure to meet many good friends thru this kind of network, this is a great place for learning and help others.

Cheers.

• 85. Re: Introduce yourself!
                            moniquevdb-Oracle

Hola, Sandy! Happy to have you!

• 86. Re: Introduce yourself!
                              khadeer shaik

Hi All,

I am trying to implement a code to generate a simple Payslip Form? Can any one help me.

Form as follows, it is possible to create then please help me.

<Company name>

Pay slip for <Current Month>

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Emp ID: <xxxxxxx>                                           Emp Pan:<xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Emp Joining Date:<xxxxxxxxx>                          Emp Desgnation:<xxxxxxxxx>

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Basic Salary: <XXXXX>

Hra:<xxxx>                                          

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Gross Salary:<xxxx>                                          Deductions:<xxx>

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Net Pay:<xxxx>

Thanks & Regards

Khadeer Shaik.

• 87. Re: Introduce yourself!
                                khadeer shaik

Hi All,

I am trying to implement a code(In SQL) to generate a simple Payslip Form? Can any one help me.

Form as follows, it is possible to create in SQL then please help me.

<Company name>

Pay slip for <Current Month>

Emp ID: <xxxxxxx>                                           Emp Pan:<xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Emp Joining Date:<xxxxxxxxx>                          Emp Desgnation:<xxxxxxxxx>

Basic Salary: <XXXXX>

Hra:<xxxx>                                          

Gross Salary:<xxxx>                                          Deductions:<xxx>

Net Pay:<xxxx>

Thanks & Regards

Khadeer Shaik.

• 88. Re: Introduce yourself!
                                  John Stegeman

You are in the wrong place for this question.. this is a thread to, well according to the title, introduce yourself.

When you go to the correct thread to ask your question probably SQL, you'll want to do a better job asking your question, such as providing table definitions/etc.

And to give you a hint - normally, you would write some SQL that returned the data you need and use a reporting tool (Oracle Reports, etc) for formatting it into a nice output.

• 89. Re: Introduce yourself!
                                    Karthick2003

khadeer shaik Welcome to the forum!!

To add to what John Stegeman has already said, if you have a question you need to create a new thread rather than hijacking others.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next