Please change your user handle from "1382984" to something meaningful. Refer : Video tutorial how to change nickname available
After installation of ORACLE APEX_LISTENER I got only:
HTTP ERROR: 404
Problem accessing /ordsf. Reason:
Powered by Jetty://
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM (I dont have WebAppl.Server or any other GlassFish, etc. WebServer)
I am running in a native standalone APEX_LISTENER mode:
java -jar apex.war standalone
Please provide the following info regarding your environment as it helps forum members to know the problem context:
- Detail Oracle APEX Version (if using ORDS with APEX)
- Detail Oracle Database Version
- Detail ORDS Version
- Detail Supported Java EE Application Server Version (if using one)
- Detail JDK Version
NOTE : Here "Detail" means the major+minor version. For e.g. Application Express 4.2.4.00.08
Regarding 404 Issue:
While configuring ORDS 3.0 have you skipped "PL/SQL Gateway" configuration? ( This step refers to configuring Oracle APEX with ORDS (configuring APEX_PUBLIC_USER) which is required for functioning of Oracle APEX with ORDS) ?
Else you will run in following error :
Also open your "ords.184.108.40.206.18.02" folder and run the "readme.html" file in a browser and check the section "404 Errors when configuring Oracle REST Data Services" regarding the causes for 404.
For debugging the issue you are facing do the following:
- Locate the ORDS configuration folder.
- Enable the Debug Tracing in defaults.xml (If entry is not there add the entry)
- Enable the Detail Request Error messages in defaults.xml (If entry is not there add the entry)
- Start the ORDS in standalone mode / Start(re-start) the Java EE Application Server.
- Navigate to the APEX URL
- Copy/paste the debug log into the forum reply.(Usually the error is at the end of the log, paste/attach the whole log from where the first exception occurs)
Refer the following similar threads :