1 2 3 Previous Next 41 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2015 2:05 PM by yoonas

Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time

Williams Oluwafemi

HI all, please i have been battling with this issue for quite some time now and still i have gotten no solution to it, i have made research, seen some blogs, tried all possible solutions online but still not resolved. can some one please help me out with this cause my user is on my neck to use the application tho its a cloned application and test environment.

the version of the application is R12.1.3.

not active.PNG

thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
          yoonas

Hi,

Please give us concurrent manager log file.

What is the status of

lsnrctl status <listenername> on apps tier

By the way i could see you have not closed any of your threads, Wondering you never got any helpful or correct answers

Regards

Yoonas

• 2. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
            Pravin Takpire

also give output of below

ps -ef |grep FND

regards

Pravin

• 3. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
              Williams Oluwafemi

First of all, thank you for this reply.

1)     logfile:

Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time.

08/24/15-18:43:33 :: adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

=======================================================================

08/24/15-18:43:52 :: You are running adcmctl.sh version 120.17.12010000.5

08/24/15-18:43:52 :: adcmctl.sh: Shutting down concurrent managers for TRAIN ...

ORACLE Password:

Submitted request 22549781 for CONCURRENT FND SHUTDOWN

08/24/15-18:43:53 :: adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

08/24/15-19:02:40 :: You are running adcmctl.sh version 120.17.12010000.5

08/24/15-19:02:40 :: adcmctl.sh: Starting concurrent manager for TRAIN ...

08/24/15-19:02:40 :: adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

08/24/15-19:07:48 :: You are running adcmctl.sh version 120.17.12010000.5

08/24/15-19:07:48 :: adcmctl.sh: Shutting down concurrent managers for TRAIN ...

ORACLE Password:

Submitted request 22549784 for CONCURRENT FND SHUTDOWN

08/24/15-19:07:48 :: adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

08/24/15-19:27:49 :: You are running adcmctl.sh version 120.17.12010000.5

08/24/15-19:27:49 :: adcmctl.sh: Starting concurrent manager for TRAIN ...

08/24/15-19:27:49 :: adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

08/24/15-19:28:19 :: You are running adcmctl.sh version 120.17.12010000.5

Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time.

08/24/15-19:28:20 :: adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

08/25/15-08:55:18 :: You are running adcmctl.sh version 120.17.12010000.5

08/25/15-08:55:20 :: adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

08/25/15-09:02:11 :: You are running adcmctl.sh version 120.17.12010000.5

08/25/15-09:02:13 :: adcmctl.sh: exiting with status 0

2)     ./adalnctl.sh status TRAIN

listener is up

3)     about the closing of threads,

i actually tried doing that this morning but i didn't know how to go about it.

and here is another thing:

adopmn.PNG

• 4. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                Williams Oluwafemi

Hi, thank you,

here is the output:

$ ps -ef |grep FND

applprod 454804 495854   0 11:39:04  pts/1  0:00 grep FND

• 5. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                  Chiranjeevi M A

Hello,

Check the count in sys.dual, system.dual, & apps.fnd_dual tables. This table should only contain one row.  Any extra rows should be deleted.

Then try to start CM.

-Chiranjeevi

• 6. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                    Pravin Takpire

if this is the only output you are getting

applprod 454804 495854   0 11:39:04  pts/1  0:00 grep FND

then looks like your concurrent mangers are not running. they are down. start it

regards

Pravin

• 7. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                      Williams Oluwafemi

Hi, thank you,

do you mean

select count(*) from apps.fnd_dual;?

this returned 97 rows.

when you say delete, do you mean delete * from apps.fnd_dual?

select count(*) from sys.dual;

returned 1.

system.dual does not exist.

• 8. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                        Chiranjeevi M A

Do as below:

delete from fnd_dual where rownum < (select max(rownum) from fnd_dual);

later check count by using select count(*) from apps.fnd_dual;

Then try to start CM.

-Chiranjeevi

• 9. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                          Williams Oluwafemi

thank you, i did just that and ran autoconfig on dbTier then appsTier, after that restarted the appsTier.

see what happened:

status 2.PNG

• 10. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                            Pravin Takpire

Can you just let us know exact steps that you have taken. Also give logfiles.

regards

Pravin

• 11. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                              Williams Oluwafemi

Pravin, please what i need is help. and i don't understand what you mean by let you know the exact step i have followed, i mean, common please check this thread properly and you will see that i have explained everything and i am replying each person. And i pasted the log earlier.

Thank you.

• 12. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                                Pravin Takpire

if you don't let us know what exact steps you taken while running autoconfig and don't provide log files we cant provide you help.

regards

Pravin

• 13. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                                  yoonas

2924874 wrote:

Pravin, please what i need is help. and i don't understand what you mean by let you know the exact step i have followed, i mean, common please check this thread properly and you will see that i have explained everything and i am replying each person. And i pasted the log earlier.

it is bit rude to reply this to those who are trying to help you?

You have jut posted the terminal output there are other log file

adopmnctl.txt

$LOG_HOME/ora/10.1.3/Apache

• 14. Re: Internal Concurrent Manager is Not Active at this time
                                    Williams Oluwafemi

am trying to understand what you man but here is what i think you mean.

appsTier was down and dbTier up,

i ran autoconfig on dbTier which was successful,

then i ran autoconfig on the appsTier which was also successful at the end tho (adopmnctl exit with status 2 during),

then i started the appsTier which was successful.

i checked the status of the internal concurrent manager which says "internal concurrent manager not active at this time".

about the logfile, i will just past the ending part of it because its much:

le/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/fnd/12.0.0/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/ad/12.0.0/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/bin::/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/OPatch:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/scripts:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/vacpp/bin:/usr/bin:/etc:/usr/sbin:/usr/ucb:/d03/home/applprod//bin:/usr/bin/X11:/sbin:.:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/OPatch:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/ant/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/ant/bin

TNS_ADMIN : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/ora/10.1.2/network/admin

LD_LIBRARY_PATH : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/lib32:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/jdk/jre/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/jdk/jre/bin/classic:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/sht/12.0.0/lib

SQLPLUS Executable : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin/sqlplus

SQL*Plus: Release 10.1.0.5.0 - Production on Tue Aug 25 14:14:45 2015

Copyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

Enter value for 1: Enter value for 2: Enter value for 3: Connected.

PL/SQL procedure successfully complete

Commit complete.

Disconnected from Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production

With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options

ERRORCODE = 0 ERRORCODE_END

.end std out.

.end err out.

****************************************************

Processing DriverFile = /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/ont/12.0.0/admin/driver/onttmpl.drv

AutoConfig Profile Phase

Running Instantiation Drivers for ONT_TOP

Processing DriverFile = /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/ar/12.0.0/admin/driver/artmpl.drv

AutoConfig Profile Phase

Running Instantiation Drivers for AR_TOP

Processing DriverFile = /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/ahl/12.0.0/admin/driver/ahltmpl.drv

AutoConfig Profile Phase

Running Instantiation Drivers for AHL_TOP

Processing DriverFile = /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/ozf/12.0.0/admin/driver/ozftmpl.drv

AutoConfig Profile Phase

Running Instantiation Drivers for OZF_TOP

Processing DriverFile = /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/ies/12.0.0/admin/driver/iestmpl.drv

AutoConfig Profile Phase

Running Instantiation Drivers for IES_TOP

instantiate file:

source : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/ies/12.0.0/admin/template/cooper.sh

dest   : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/install/cooper.sh

backup : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/install/cooper.sh to /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/out/08251411/cooper.sh

setting permissions: 755

setting ownership: applprod:dba

Processing DriverFile = /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/csd/12.0.0/admin/driver/csdtmpl.drv

AutoConfig Profile Phase

Running Instantiation Drivers for CSD_TOP

Processing DriverFile = /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/igc/12.0.0/admin/driver/igctmpl.drv

AutoConfig Profile Phase

Running Instantiation Drivers for IGC_TOP

instantiate file:

source : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/igc/12.0.0/admin/template/igccmprf.sh

dest   : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/install/igccmprf.sh

backup : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/install/igccmprf.sh to /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/out/08251411/igccmprf.sh

setting permissions: 700

instantiate file:

source : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/igc/12.0.0/admin/template/igccmprf.sql

dest   : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/install/igccmprf.sql

backup : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/install/igccmprf.sql to /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/out/08251411/igccmprf.sql

setting permissions: 600

Executing script in InstantiateFile:

/d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/install/igccmprf.sh

script returned:

igccmprf.sh started at Tue Aug 25 14:14:47 CDT 2015

The environment settings are as follows ...

ORACLE_HOME : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2

ORACLE_SID :

TWO_TASK : TRAIN

PATH : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/scripts:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/fnd/12.0.0/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/ad/12.0.0/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/bin::/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/vacpp/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/scripts:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/OPatch:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/scripts:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/perl/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/vacpp/bin:/usr/bin:/etc:/usr/sbin:/usr/ucb:/d03/home/applprod//bin:/usr/bin/X11:/sbin:.:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/OPatch:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/ant/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/ant/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/OPatch:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/ant/bin

LD_LIBRARY_PATH : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/jdk/jre/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/jdk/jre/bin/classic:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/cz/12.0.0/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/lib32:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/jdk/jre/bin:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/jdk/jre/bin/classic:/d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/apps_st/appl/sht/12.0.0/lib

Executable : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/bin/sqlplus

SQL*Plus: Release 10.1.0.5.0 - Production on Tue Aug 25 14:14:47 2015

Copyright (c) 1982, 2005, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

Enter value for 1: Enter value for 2: Enter value for 3: Enter value for 4: Connected.

Updated profile option value - 1 row(s) updated

Application Id : 8407

Profile Name : IGC_DEBUG_LOG_DIRECTORY

Level Id : 10001

New Value :

/d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/logs/appl/conc/log/TRAIN_drcapperp

Old Value :

/d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/logs/appl/conc/log/TRAIN_drcapperp

PL/SQL procedure successfully completed.

Commit complete.

Disconnected from Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production

With the Partitioning, OLAP and Data Mining options

igccmprf.sh exiting with status 0

ERRORCODE = 0 ERRORCODE_END

.end std out.

.end err out.

Product Top Drivers executed : AD_TOP  FND_TOP  ICX_TOP  MSC_TOP  IEO_TOP  BIS_TOP  AMS_TOP  CCT_TOP  WSH_TOP  CLN_TOP  OKE_TOP  OKL_TOP  OKS_TOP  CSF_TOP  IGS_TOP  IBY_TOP  JTF_TOP  MWA_TOP  CN_TOP  CSI_TOP  WIP_TOP  CSE_TOP  EAM_TOP  FTE_TOP  ONT_TOP  AR_TOP  AHL_TOP  OZF_TOP  IES_TOP  CSD_TOP  IGC_TOP 

===========================================================================

Starting Restore Profile utility at Tue Aug 25 14:14:48 CDT 2015

Using version 120.4

---------------------------------------------------------------

ADX Database Utility                       

---------------------------------------------------------------

getConnectionUsingAppsJDBCConnector() -->

APPS_JDBC_URL='jdbc:oracle:thin:@(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(LOAD_BALANCE=YES)(FAILOVER=YES)(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=tcp)(HOST=ipsprdb1.accessbankplc.com)(PORT=1524)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=TRAIN)))'

Trying to connect using APPS_JDBC_URL

Connection obtained.

-------------------ADX Database Utility Finished---------------

Verifying connection to the Database   : Established

Restore Profile Feature                : Enabled

Restore Profile file created at        : /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/out/08251411/restore.sql

Purging the table ADX_PRE_AUTOCONFIG of rows containing attribute TRAIN_drcapperp

Purging completed

Restore Profile utility ran successfully

===========================================================================

adcvmlog.xml renamed to /d03/oracle/TRAIN/inst/apps/TRAIN_drcapperp/admin/log/08251411/adcvmlog.xml.08251415

AutoConfig is exiting with status 0

AutoConfig execution completed on Tue Aug 25 14:15:08 2015

Time taken for AutoConfig execution to complete : 3 mins  46 secs

1 2 3 Previous Next