3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2015 11:30 PM by 2754961

PO Error : Line Qty does not match shipment Qty

Having issue with On line -

For this line Quantity, 2 shipments created and user mess up with Qty. Can i delete the unwanted 2nd shipment and adjust the first shipment Qty/ update the PO line qty  and resubmit for approval.

• 1. Re: PO Error : Line Qty does not match shipment Qty
          Vanha.L-Oracle

Hi,

Yes, you should be able to delete any shipment if it has not been through an approval cycle, then make line quantity adjustment as you detailed.

If the line and its shipments have been approved at least once, you may consider modifying the shipments to ensure that total quantities match for the line at all level - line, shipment, distribution. Approve it again, then cancel the shipment and create new one to replace.

Hope it helps,

Vanha

• 2. Re: PO Error : Line Qty does not match shipment Qty

Hi Vanha,

Thanks for your Quick response.

Thanks

Ven

• 3. Re: PO Error : Line Qty does not match shipment Qty

Hi Vanha,

I need to add few inputs.. This PO status - requires reapproval,

for one line  -  i see more than one shipments (1, 2 & 3 shipment lines - For 2 &3 no distributions) . PO line Qty is now 3 times .( due to 3 shipments i think). I dont see any delete option. When i use Tools- control option - i see only - Cancel shipment line. when i try- i see message once cancelled i will not hv again.

1.can i cancel from Tools - control, If i cancel shipment lines 2 & 3 and keep 1. Can i change PO line Qty and submit for re approval.

2. As this PO status - requires re approval -  can i cancel with this status and wht impacts.

Thanks

Ven