4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2015 1:13 PM by User359476 -Oracle

Schema for FDMEE

ragavhere

Hi,

We are upgrading from 11.1.2.2 to 11.1.2.4 doing a maintenance installation. We had been using ERPI earlier. So when I configure FDMEE in 2.4 should I be using the same schema as ERPI?

Regards,

Ragav.

• 1. Re: Schema for FDMEE
          USER1211

FDMEE is a completely new product module. There is a utility to convert certain artifacts from FDM(FDM & ERPI) to FDMEE . You should read the documents in the FDMEE patch set 21379349. That will give you details around what exactly you need to do.

Let us know how you make out and mark the thread as answered once the document gives you the direction you need.

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Schema for FDMEE
            ragavhere

Hi,

I had seen the patch earlier. The prerequisites on page 7 on the migration guide says I need to have a running version of FDM. Since I will be doing a maintaining release it doesnt clearly tell me what database I should be using.

Regards,

Ragav.

• 3. Re: Schema for FDMEE
              San_

I would suggest to use the same schema because it would have all of your mappping

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Schema for FDMEE
                User359476 -Oracle

You can use the same schema. But the Work repository name created at the end of configuration is FDMEE, so in your FDMEE settings-> you need to mention FDMEE as work & execution repository.