3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2015 6:31 PM by User287063

OAF Pages not accessible after a clone

User287063

Platform/Architecture details.

Database - 11.2.0.3 - IBM SYstem Z/OS - s390

Application Tier - 12.1.3 - SLES - SP 11 - SP2 - Linux x86_64

All of a sudden, during our most recent attempt to clone from a PROD (SSL enabled) to a TEST (non-ssl enabled) instance, I can bring up the instance - all the legacy forms responsibilities are available to access. However, when I try to get into any OAF pages, including the Oracle Application Manager, I get a generic "page cannot be displayed" error - or If I navigate to the XML Publisher Administrator page, I get the message below.

Error while invoking Main Menu. JBO-30012: A cookie for session O3I3Do8QinxVKD2eVcQ9f11zal and application oracle.apps.fnd.framework.navigate.server.OANavigatePortletAM has already been registered with application pool tebsdb01.mclaneco.comEBST31552oracle.apps.fnd.framework.navigate.server.OANavigatePortletAM.

The cookie must be removed first.

OR

I get a page that gives the following information - also in the attachment.

Context Information ls lost.

Has anyone experienced this before? I have successfully cloned the same PROD instance to a QUAL instance on Aug 16, 2015 without issue. The only change to the PROD instance is the application of two patches (19941321 & 16723807) - But the most recently cloned instance also has these two patches.

I have to add, that because I am cloning from an SSL enabled instance, I have to manually remove all 'ssl' related configuration variables in the $CONTEXT_FILE and reset them to a non-ssl environment.

Can anyone provide some pointers as to what is causing this?

Thanks