Some suggestions and not solutions:
- Test the DSN you are using.
- Make sure username and password are correct
- Try connecting with same username/password to SQL Developer just to be sure about password
- pl paste whole log from the file Administrator_NQSAdminTool.log
First of all,
1. I am not using any DSN, Just importing directly by using connection type as OCI10G/11G .
2. User name and password are correct, with the same credentials I am able to login by sql developer and cmd prompt as well.
3. I tried many times with DSN and without DSN, So Log append in same log file. So it would be confusing if I paste all log. Thats why I had pasted only current log.
make sure your TNSNAMES.ORA file is in: