2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 25, 2015 8:42 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle

Error while  running loadjava in oracle application server

Mannai

I have a server located java class file which I want to use in my PLSQL code but for that its source should be there in the oracle  database I come to know that it can be done by using javaload command but when trying its giving below error message

[appldev@bwerpdev07 webui]$  loadjava -v -force  -resolve -user  apps/o1iVeS@bwerpdev07:1532:BWDEV XX_workspace_link_not_PG.java

arguments: '-v' '-force' '-resolve' '-user' 'apps/o1iVeS@bwerpdev07:1532:BWDEV' 'XX_workspace_link_not_PG.java'

creating : source opentext/oracle/apps/xxxecm4o_bp/icxws/webui/XX_workspace_link_not_PG

loading  : source opentext/oracle/apps/xxxecm4o_bp/icxws/webui/XX_workspace_link_not_PG

Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM warning: You have loaded library /dap01/appldev/BWDEV/apps/tech_st/10.1.2/lib/libocijdbc10.so which might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack guard now.

It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c <libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.

Error while creating source opentext/oracle/apps/xxxecm4o_bp/icxws/webui/XX_workspace_link_not_PG

ORA-29533: attempt to overwrite class or resource opentext/oracle/apps/xxxecm4o_bp/icxws/webui/XX_workspace_link_not_PG while defining or compiling APPS.opentext/oracle/apps/xxxecm4o_bp/icxws/webui/XX_workspace_link_not_PG

ORA-06512: at line 1

The following operations failed

source opentext/oracle/apps/xxxecm4o_bp/icxws/webui/XX_workspace_link_not_PG: creation (createFailed)

exiting  : Failures occurred during processing

This .java file is  perfectly working and do not have any runtime or compile time error.