3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 6, 2006 12:59 PM by Denes Kubicek

Column Link to Pop up Page

Hi,
      I´m using the following Column Link to transfer a spec. value to a pop up page:

--- <ahref="javascript:popUp2('f?p=&APP_ID.:2:&SESSION.::&DEBUG.::P2_WIP_E_ID:CUSTOM_ID',500,500);">'#CUSTOM_NAME#</a> ---

The script will open the Pop up Page but don´t transfer the value "CUSTOM_ID" in the item P2_WIP_E_ID .

Can someone help me with this issue?

Regards
      Heiko

Message was edited by:
      Heiko

Message was edited by:
      Heiko

Message was edited by:
      Heiko
        • 1. Re: Column Link to Pop up Page
          Search for the 'Understanding URL syntax' section of the APEX help.

Haven't checked, but it looks like the syntax to set your two variables is bad - the names and values should be comma seperated and your apostrophe in the link should come a little later.

Ben
          • 2. Re: Column Link to Pop up Page
            &lt;a href="javascript:popUp2('f?p=&APP_ID.:2:&SESSION.::&DEBUG.::P2_WIP_E_ID:CUSTOM_ID',500,500);"&gt;#CUSTOM_NAME#&lt;/a&gt;

You had no space between "<a" and "href", you had no closing </a> tag and there was an apostrophe before #CUSTOM_NAME# which you don't need (unless you wanted it there for some reason). I see no reason why item P2_WIP_E_ID would not be set with the value "CUSTOM_ID" (though bear in mind it will set it to the literal string "CUSTOM_ID" and not some dynamic value. Is that what you wanted?)
            • 3. Re: Column Link to Pop up Page
              Denes Kubicek
              Hello Heiko,

since you are sitting next door to me you may ask directly using MSN Messanger or e-mail as well. However, welcome to the forum and congratulations for your first post.

Denes Kubicek