This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
You can run adadmin the same way you use adpatch (prior to 12.2).
You need to do the following:
- Run Maintain Multilingual Tables from adadmin.
- Run Maintain Snapshot Information from adadmin.
- Apply The Arabic patches for 12.2.0 and 12.2.4 (merged) by obtaining the Arabic media from edelivery.oracle.com and download patch# 17919161 for the Arabic language from MOS.
For example: adop phase=apply patches=10124646_AR:u10124646.drv,17919161_AR:u17919161.drv merge=yes workers=16)
- Apply the Arabic online help patches 10201000 and 17919162.
- Request Translation Synchronization Patch (run perl $AD_TOP/bin/adgennls.pl and then upload the resulting file using this link https://updates.oracle.com/TransSync)
- Apply the translation patch that will be provided by Oracle to make sure that you have the latest Arabic patches for your system.