4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 29, 2015 1:51 PM by Ioan -Oracle

Cannot test my SOA/AIA composite inside EM

Ioan -Oracle

Hi All,

I have created a simple SOA composite (AIA ABCS requester) using the fire and forget pattern and it works fine when I test my service directly by using the Endpoint URI in Mozilla Firefox web browser.

The problem comes only inside Enterprise Manager, when I select my ABCS (ReleaseTNSiebelReqABCSImpl) and I want to test it with the EM "Test" button I got the following errors:

Either the WSDL URL is invalid or the WSDL file is not valid or incorrect. - java.net.UnknownHostException: www.w3.org  

Either the WSDL URL is invalid or the WSDL file is not valid or incorrect. - java.io.InterruptedIOException: Connection establishment timed out

I have checked the wsdl definition by using the following direct link but I did not noticed any related issues:

http://AIAHOST:8001/soa-infra/services/default/ReleaseTNSiebelReqABCSImpl/ReleaseTNSiebelReqABCSImpl?WSDL

I have also attached my JDev project to this thread.

Can somebody tell me where the problem is? why I can not test my SOA/AIA composite inside EM by using the "Test" button?

Thanks in advance,

Ioan

• 1. Re: Cannot test my SOA/AIA composite inside EM
          vladodias

It's looking like there is some import or include in the WSDL pointing to w3.org and your server cannot reach it... Either that or EM is trying to validate the schemas in the WSDL, you should be able to disable the validation... Does the error comes right after you press "Test"?

• 2. Re: Cannot test my SOA/AIA composite inside EM
            Ioan -Oracle

Hi,

There is no reference to w3.org inside the WSDL.

I compared another WSDL that works fine and they have exactly the same structure, only component names changes.

The error occurs a few seconds (10 or 20seconds) after I click on the Test button.

And when I click on the Parse WSDL button I have the following after the same amount of time (20 seconds):

The WSDL document could not be parsed.

The following error occured while parsing the WSDL location -

java.io.InterruptedIOException: Connection establishment timed out

oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.SoapTestException: java.io.InterruptedIOException: Connection establishment timed out at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlparser.ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.getParsedWSDL(ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.java:157) at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlparser.ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.getParsedWSDL(ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.java:87) at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.WSTestModel.init(WSTestModel.java:326) at oracle.sysman.emas.view.wsmgt.WSView.parseWSDL(WSView.java:170) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.sun.el.parser.AstValue.invoke(AstValue.java:187) ...

• 3. Re: Cannot test my SOA/AIA composite inside EM
              vladodias

It's everything indicating EM is trying to access some remote resource to try and create the sample request... There has to be some external pointing, if it is not in the WSDL, then it is in something the WSDL references via import, include, location or something like that...

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Cannot test my SOA/AIA composite inside EM
                Ioan -Oracle

This issue is solved now. The problem was inside the schema xsd file.

After removing the following import, I am able to test my composite with Test button inside EM.

<xsd:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" />

Thanks again for your help.

Ioan