7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 25, 2015 8:20 AM by Maahjoor

Obiee .9 services startup problem in Linux 7

Maahjoor

Dear all,

i have installed Oracle Linux 7 , oracle 12c database and OBIEE with simple installation.i have jdk 7 update 80

after installation, i saw the analytics page in browser, means everything was okay.

after i restart my operating system, i was not aware how to startup the services. i search internet and i follow like below, but not working

login to oracle user

. ./bash_profile

lsnrctl start

sqlplus and startup the database

cd /u01/OBIEE/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/bin

./startWebLogic.sh

this command is throwing the below error

<Oct 19, 2015 4:53:58 PM GST> <Error> <EmbeddedLDAP> <BEA-000000> <Error opening the Transaction Log: /u01/OBIEE/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/servers/AdminServer/data/ldap/ldapfiles/EmbeddedLDAP.tran (Permission denied)>

<Oct 19, 2015 4:53:58 PM GST> <Error> <EmbeddedLDAP> <BEA-000000> <Error Instantiating 'dc=bifoundation_domain': null>

<Oct 19, 2015 4:53:58 PM GST> <Critical> <EmbeddedLDAP> <BEA-171522> <An error occurred while initializing the Embedded LDAP Server. The exception thrown is java.lang.ClassCastException: com.octetstring.vde.backend.BackendRoot cannot be cast to com.octetstring.vde.backend.standard.BackendStandard. This may indicate a problem with the data files for the Embedded LDAP Server. If the problem is with the data files and it can not be corrected, backups of previous versions of the data files exist in /u01/OBIEE/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/servers/AdminServer/data/ldap/backup.>

<Oct 19, 2015 4:53:58 PM GST> <Critical> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000362> <Server failed. Reason:

There are 1 nested errors:

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.octetstring.vde.backend.BackendRoot cannot be cast to com.octetstring.vde.backend.standard.BackendStandard

at weblogic.ldap.EmbeddedLDAP.start(EmbeddedLDAP.java:303)

at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:256)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:221)

>

<Oct 19, 2015 4:53:58 PM GST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FAILED>

<Oct 19, 2015 4:53:58 PM GST> <Error> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000383> <A critical service failed. The server will shut itself down>

<Oct 19, 2015 4:53:58 PM GST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to FORCE_SHUTTING_DOWN>

could somebody please guide me how to fix this?

regards.

• 1. Re: Obiee .9 services startup problem in Linux 7
          rmoff

Error opening the Transaction Log: /u01/OBIEE/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/servers/AdminServer/data/ldap/ldapfiles/EmbeddedLDAP.tran (Permission denied)>

At a guess, you've screwed up your OS users, installing it & running it as one and then trying to start it again as another. Check which user owns/has rights on that file (and the rest of your FMW_HOME), and get it inline with the user that you're trying to run it as.

i was not aware how to startup the services. i search internet and i follow like below, but not working

Why not start with the documentation?

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Obiee .9 services startup problem in Linux 7
            Maahjoor

yes, i think i have mistakenly try to start the amin service with root user, thats why.

so how could i fix it? the documentation i am reading in the meanwhile.

Thank you so much for the guidance.

• 3. Re: Re: Obiee .9 services startup problem in Linux 7
              rmoff
              chown -R myuser /u01/app/oracle/

This will fix the ownership, assuming that myuser is the user you're running it as and /u01/app/oracle is the folder in which you installed OBIEE.

You'll need to run it as root (or whichever user does have the ownership currently).

• 4. Re: Re: Re: Obiee .9 services startup problem in Linux 7
                Maahjoor

Thank you dear.

i did as you said and my user is oracle. i give the rights like below

chown -R oracle /u01/OBIEE

but things are not good. let me explain to you how i did.

my .bash_profile is below

# .bash_profile

# Get the aliases and functions

if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then

. ~/.bashrc

fi

# User specific environment and startup programs

PATH=$PATH:$HOME/.local/bin:$HOME/bin

export PATH

# Oracle Settings

export TMP=/tmp

export TMPDIR=$TMP

export ORACLE_HOSTNAME=ebs.org

export ORACLE_UNQNAME=orcl.org

export ORACLE_BASE=/u01/app/oracle

export ORACLE_HOME=$ORACLE_BASE/product/12.1.0/dbhome_1

export ORACLE_SID=orcl

export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java/jdk1.7.0_80

export PATH=$JAVA_HOME/bin:$PATH

export PATH=/usr/sbin:$PATH

export PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/bin:$PATH

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$ORACLE_HOME/lib:/lib:/usr/lib

export CLASSPATH=$ORACLE_HOME/jlib:$ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/jlib

if [ $USER = "oracle" ]; then

if [ $SHELL = "/bin/ksh" ]; then

ulimit -p 16384

ulimit -n 65536

else

ulimit -u 16384 -n 65536

fi

fi

i open a terminal and run the .bash_profile to setup environmental variables for me.

. /home/oracle/.bash_profile

then i connect as oracle and startup the listner like below

lsnrctl start

it is started, then i login to sqlplus and startup my database from the same terminal.

then from the same terminal where i execute the .bash_profile, i run the following commands to start admin server

cd /u01/OBIEE/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/bin
                ./startWebLogic.sh

i login with weblogic user

after login, i see a lot of errors and warnings thrown by the terminal

the whole  file would be very big to write here which is written in /u01/OBIEE/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/servers/AdminServer/logs/AdminServer.log,

insted i will send some of the last lines here

Essbase® Administration Services - Version  11.1.2.4.000.249

Copyright © 1991, 2015 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. No portion hereof may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or information storage and retrieval systems, for any purpose other than the recipient's personal use, without the express written permission of Oracle.

US Patent Number 5,359,724

US Patent Number 6,317,750

Current time stamp: Tue Oct 20 17:35:20 GST 2015

Server started successfully

Waiting for client requests

<Oct 20, 2015 5:35:20 PM GST> <Warning> <saw.init.URLRewriteFilter> <BEA-000000> <Resource Version Prefix from Config v->

<Oct 20, 2015 5:35:20 PM GST> <Warning> <saw.init.URLRewriteFilter> <BEA-000000> <Static Servlet Name not found from config>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:35:20 PM GST> <Warning> <saw.init.URLRewriteFilter> <BEA-000000> <Default Static Servlet is FileServlet>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:35:20 PM GST> <Warning> <saw.init.URLRewriteFilter> <BEA-000000> <Resource Version Prefix from Config v->

<Oct 20, 2015 5:35:20 PM GST> <Warning> <saw.init.URLRewriteFilter> <BEA-000000> <Static Servlet Name not found from config>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:35:20 PM GST> <Warning> <saw.init.URLRewriteFilter> <BEA-000000> <Default Static Servlet is FileServlet>

REGISTERED oracle.biee.local:type=DomainConfigProxy,group=Config

<Oct 20, 2015 5:40:32 PM GST> <Warning> <oracle.as.jmx.framework.MessageLocalizationHelper> <J2EE JMX-46041> <The resource for bundle "oracle.bi.management.adminservices.rsc.BIMBeanMsg_en" with key "oracle.bi.management.adminservices.mbeans.BIDomainMBean.SecurityMode" cannot be found.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:40:34 PM GST> <Error> <javax.enterprise.resource.webcontainer.jsf.application> <BEA-000000> <JSF1030: The specified InjectionProvider implementation 'com.bea.faces.WeblogicInjectionProvider' cannot be loaded.>

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool).

log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.

<Oct 20, 2015 5:40:38 PM GST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "rtd_datasource": IO Error: Connection reset.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:40:39 PM GST> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet: "SDServiceDeployerServlet" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "/ws".

com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Error while locating instance

bound to com.sigmadynamics.server.kernel.SDKernel

for member at com.sigmadynamics.server.kernel.RTDKernelFactory.<init>(RTDKernelFactory.java:67)

at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl$SingleParameterInjector.inject(InjectorImpl.java:646)

at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl.getParameters(InjectorImpl.java:666)

at com.google.inject.ConstructorInjector.construct(ConstructorInjector.java:140)

at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl$ImplicitBinding.get(InjectorImpl.java:1006)

at com.google.inject.ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter$1.call(ProviderToInternalFactoryAdapter.java:37)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Caused By: com.google.inject.ProvisionException: Error while locating instance

bound to com.sigmadynamics.cluster.RpcReceiver

for member at com.sigmadynamics.server.kernel.SDKernelImpl.<init>(SDKernelImpl.java:86)

at com.google.inject.InjectorImpl$SingleParameterInjector.inject(InjectorImpl.java:646)

Caused by: com.sigmadynamics.server.DataServices.DatabaseProvider.DatabaseProviderException: weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDeadException: 0:weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: IO Error: Connection reset

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JDBCUtil.wrapAndThrowResourceException(JDBCUtil.java:250)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getPoolConnection(RmiDataSource.java:456)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnectionInternal(RmiDataSource.java:538)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java:498)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java:491)

at com.sigmadynamics.server.SDDataSource.getConnection(SDDataSource.java:85)

at com.sigmadynamics.server.DataServices.DatabaseProvider.DatabaseInfo.createNewInstance(DatabaseInfo.java:145)

at com.sigmadynamics.server.DataServices.DatabaseProvider.DatabaseInfo.getInstance(DatabaseInfo.java:134)

at com.sigmadynamics.server.DataServices.DatabaseProvider.DatabaseProvider.<init>(DatabaseProvider.java:126)

at com.sigmadynamics.server.DataServices.DatabaseProvider.DatabaseProvider.<init>(DatabaseProvider.java:110)

at com.sigmadynamics.server.SDDatabase.getDefaultDatabase(SDDatabase.java:37)

at com.sigmadynamics.sdo.util.StringCatalog.<init>(StringCatalog.java:31)

... 106 more

Caused by: weblogic.jdbc.extensions.ConnectionDeadSQLException: weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDeadException: 0:weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: IO Error: Connection reset

... 118 more

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1520)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:484)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:425)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:119)

Caused By: weblogic.jdbc.extensions.ConnectionDeadSQLException: weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDeadException: 0:weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: IO Error: Connection reset

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.JDBCUtil.wrapAndThrowResourceException(JDBCUtil.java:250)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getPoolConnection(RmiDataSource.java:456)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnectionInternal(RmiDataSource.java:538)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java:498)

at weblogic.jdbc.common.internal.RmiDataSource.getConnection(RmiDataSource.java:491)

>

PostInstallConfigIntegration:oracle_ias_farm target auth registration is done.

PostInstallConfigIntegration:websphere_cell target auth registration is done.

<Oct 20, 2015 5:40:51 PM GST> <Warning> <oracle.adf.share.ADFContext> <BEA-000000> <Automatically initializing a DefaultContext for getCurrent.

Caller should ensure that a DefaultContext is proper for this use.

Memory leaks and/or unexpected behaviour may occur if the automatic initialization is performed improperly.

This message may be avoided by performing initADFContext before using getCurrent().

For more information please enable logging for oracle.adf.share.ADFContext at FINEST level.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:40:52 PM GST> <Warning> <oracle.adf.share.http.ServletADFContext> <BEA-000000> <Found oracle.adf.share.DefaultContext sticking to oldContext, while the current application is em>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:40:52 PM GST> <Warning> <oracle.adf.share.http.ServletADFContext> <BEA-000000> <Found oracle.adf.share.DefaultContext sticking to oldContext, while the current application is em>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:40:52 PM GST> <Warning> <org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.config.GlobalConfiguratorImpl> <BEA-000000> <Configurator services already initialized.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:00 PM GST> <Warning> <WorkManager> <BEA-002919> <Unable to find a WorkManager with name XdoWorkManager. Dispatch policy XdoWorkManager will map to the default WorkManager for the application bipublisher#11.1.1>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:00 PM GST> <Warning> <WorkManager> <BEA-002919> <Unable to find a WorkManager with name ESSRAWM. Dispatch policy ESSRAWM will map to the default WorkManager for the application bipublisher#11.1.1>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:00 PM GST> <Warning> <EJB> <BEA-014014> <The message driven bean (MDB) named "ESSAppEndpoint" has a dispatch policy "ESSRAWM" that refers to an unknown work manager. The default work manager will be used instead.>

FUSION mode detected, skipping all update logic

Hyperion Provider Services - Release 11.1.2.4.000.209

Copyright (c) 1991, 2015 Oracle and / or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

connection mode : HTTP

java System properties -DESS_ES_HOME: /u01/OBIEE/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain/servers/AdminServer/aps

CSSSystemFactory: creation FusionSystem

Calling FusionSystem.getInstance

FusionProvider BIPlatformProvider security version 2

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:17 PM GST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "calc_datasource": IO Error: Connection reset.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:18 PM GST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "calc_datasource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:20 PM GST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "calc_datasource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection.>

Mode: Fusion read from Registry

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:21 PM GST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "calc_datasource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:22 PM GST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "calc_datasource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection.>

HRContextListener::contextInitialized

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:24 PM GST> <Warning> <JDBC> <BEA-001129> <Received exception while creating connection for pool "calc_datasource": IO Error: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:25 PM GST> <Notice> <Log Management> <BEA-170027> <The Server has established connection with the Domain level Diagnostic Service successfully.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:25 PM GST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to ADMIN>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:25 PM GST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to RESUMING>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:27 PM GST> <Error> <Server> <BEA-002606> <Unable to create a server socket for listening on channel "Default[1]". The address 192.168.1.100 might be incorrect or another process is using port 7001: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:27 PM GST> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default[2]" is now listening on 192.168.1.4:7001 for protocols iiop, t3, ldap, snmp, http.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:27 PM GST> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default[4]" is now listening on 127.0.0.1:7001 for protocols iiop, t3, ldap, snmp, http.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:27 PM GST> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default[5]" is now listening on 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1:7001 for protocols iiop, t3, ldap, snmp, http.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:27 PM GST> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default[3]" is now listening on fe80:0:0:0:be77:37ff:feb0:31ff:7001 for protocols iiop, t3, ldap, snmp, http.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:27 PM GST> <Notice> <Server> <BEA-002613> <Channel "Default" is now listening on fd60:e701:37a2:5d00:be77:37ff:feb0:31ff:7001 for protocols iiop, t3, ldap, snmp, http.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:27 PM GST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000329> <Started WebLogic Admin Server "AdminServer" for domain "bifoundation_domain" running in Production Mode>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:27 PM GST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000365> <Server state changed to RUNNING>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:41:27 PM GST> <Notice> <WebLogicServer> <BEA-000360> <Server started in RUNNING mode>

i tried to login to console like below, but page is not displayed

http://ebs.org:7001/console

then i started the services like below

cd /u01/OBIEE/instances/instance1/bin

./opmnctl startall

./opmnctl status

[oracle@ebs bin]$ ./opmnctl status

Processes in Instance: instance1

---------------------------------+--------------------+---------+---------

ias-component                    | process-type       |     pid | status

---------------------------------+--------------------+---------+---------

essbasestudio1                   | EssbaseStudio      |    8053 | Alive 

essbaseserver1                   | Essbase            |    8050 | Alive 

coreapplication_obiccs1          | OracleBIClusterCo~ |    8054 | Alive 

coreapplication_obisch1          | OracleBIScheduler~ |    8068 | Alive 

coreapplication_obijh1           | OracleBIJavaHostC~ |    8051 | Alive 

coreapplication_obips1           | OracleBIPresentat~ |    8052 | Alive 

coreapplication_obis1            | OracleBIServerCom~ |    8067 | Alive 

but still cannot access anlytics or console

what to do? how could i fix this?

Thank you.

Regards.

• 5. Re: Re: Re: Obiee .9 services startup problem in Linux 7
                  Maahjoor

i forgot to mension that i have started the node manager like below as well

[oracle@ebs ~]$ cd /u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/server/bin

[oracle@ebs bin]$ ./startNodeManager.sh

+ CLASSPATH=/u01/OBIEE/patch_wls1036/profiles/default/sys_manifest_classpath/weblogic_patch.jar:/u01/OBIEE/Oracle_BI1/jdk/lib/tools.jar:/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic_sp.jar:/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.jar:/u01/OBIEE/modules/features/weblogic.server.modules_10.3.6.0.jar:/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/webservices.jar:/u01/OBIEE/modules/org.apache.ant_1.7.1/lib/ant-all.jar:/u01/OBIEE/modules/net.sf.antcontrib_1.1.0.0_1-0b2/lib/ant-contrib.jar:/u01/app/oracle/product/12.1.0/dbhome_1/jlib:/u01/app/oracle/product/12.1.0/dbhome_1/rdbms/jlib:/u01/OBIEE

+ '[' '!' -z '' ']'

+ '[' '!' -z '' ']'

+ export CLASSPATH

+ export PATH

+ cd /u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/common/nodemanager

+ set -x

+ '[' '' '!=' '' ']'

+ '[' '' '!=' '' ']'

+ /u01/OBIEE/Oracle_BI1/jdk/bin/java -client -Xms32m -Xmx200m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -Dbea.home=/u01/OBIEE -Xverify:none -Djava.security.policy=/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/weblogic.policy -Dweblogic.nodemanager.javaHome=/u01/OBIEE/Oracle_BI1/jdk weblogic.NodeManager -v

<Oct 20, 2015 5:39:55 PM> <INFO> <Loading domains file: /u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/common/nodemanager/nodemanager.domains>

Oct 20, 2015 5:39:55 PM weblogic.nodemanager.server.NMServerConfig initDomainsMap

INFO: Loading domains file: /u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/common/nodemanager/nodemanager.domains

<Oct 20, 2015 5:39:56 PM> <INFO> <Loading identity key store: FileName=/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/DemoIdentity.jks, Type=jks, PassPhraseUsed=true>

Oct 20, 2015 5:39:56 PM weblogic.nodemanager.server.SSLConfig loadKeyStoreConfig

INFO: Loading identity key store: FileName=/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/server/lib/DemoIdentity.jks, Type=jks, PassPhraseUsed=true

<Oct 20, 2015 5:39:56 PM> <INFO> <Loaded node manager configuration properties from '/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/common/nodemanager/nodemanager.properties'>

Oct 20, 2015 5:39:56 PM weblogic.nodemanager.server.NMServer <init>

INFO: Loaded node manager configuration properties from '/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/common/nodemanager/nodemanager.properties'

Node manager v10.3

Configuration settings:

NodeManagerHome=/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/common/nodemanager

ListenAddress=

ListenPort=5556

ListenBacklog=50

SecureListener=true

AuthenticationEnabled=true

NativeVersionEnabled=true

CrashRecoveryEnabled=false

JavaHome=/u01/OBIEE/Oracle_BI1/jdk/jre

StartScriptEnabled=true

StopScriptEnabled=false

StartScriptName=startWebLogic.sh

StopScriptName=

LogFile=/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/common/nodemanager/nodemanager.log

LogLevel=INFO

LogLimit=0

LogCount=1

LogAppend=true

LogToStderr=true

LogFormatter=weblogic.nodemanager.server.LogFormatter

DomainsFile=/u01/OBIEE/wlserver_10.3/common/nodemanager/nodemanager.domains

DomainsFileEnabled=true

StateCheckInterval=500

UseMACBroadcast=false

DomainRegistrationEnabled=false

DomainsDirRemoteSharingEnabled=false

Domain name mappings:

bifoundation_domain -> /u01/OBIEE/user_projects/domains/bifoundation_domain

<Oct 20, 2015 5:39:56 PM GST> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090905> <Disabling CryptoJ JCE Provider self-integrity check for better startup performance. To enable this check, specify -Dweblogic.security.allowCryptoJDefaultJCEVerification=true>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:39:56 PM GST> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090906> <Changing the default Random Number Generator in RSA CryptoJ from ECDRBG to FIPS186PRNG. To disable this change, specify -Dweblogic.security.allowCryptoJDefaultPRNG=true>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:39:56 PM GST> <Info> <Security> <BEA-090908> <Using default WebLogic SSL Hostname Verifier implementation.>

<Oct 20, 2015 5:39:56 PM> <INFO> <Secure socket listener started on port 5556>

Oct 20, 2015 5:39:56 PM weblogic.nodemanager.server.SSLListener run

INFO: Secure socket listener started on port 5556

Regards

• 6. Re: Obiee .9 services startup problem in Linux 7
                    rmoff

Can you post your bi_server1.log?

It would appear that WLS can't connect to your DB:

weblogic.common.resourcepool.ResourceDeadException: 0:weblogic.common.ResourceException: Could not create pool connection. The DBMS driver exception was: IO Error: Connection reset

• 7. Re: Obiee .9 services startup problem in Linux 7
                      Maahjoor

Thank you dear,

but i do install it on windows 10 which is not supported of course, but everything is fine now.

i am sorry for troubling you for Linux, but i cannot make that.

i really appreciate your kind help and guidance.

Thank you.