3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2015 12:26 PM by Kiran Pawar

Issue With ORDS Deployment on Weblogic

Rob Schook

Hi -

I am getting the following error in the Weblogic Server log randomly when navigating throughout my APEX Application.

<Oct 21, 2015 8:46:44 PM CDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101019> <[ServletContext@16929

991[app:i module:i.war path:null spec-version:3.0]] Servlet failed with an IOExc

eption.

java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in yo

ur host machine

at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write0(Native Method)

at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write(SocketDispatcher.java:51)

at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:93)

at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(IOUtil.java:65)

at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:471)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

Weblogic Version: 12.1.3.0.0

Application Express Version: 5.0.1

ORDS Version: 3.0

Things I have tried:

I have tried to deploy the i.war file with both the images deployed directly in the i.war file and also have used the java -jar ords.war static command to generate the war file.  Both deployments resulted in the same outcome.

I looked at the Chrome Developer window and it seems to happen on the JavaScript files.  Issuing a forced refresh (CTRL-F5) on any JS file causes the above error to be displayed in the server log.

When the error occurs, users web browsers continuously spin, until it times out and they get an incomplete version of the page.

What is going on with this issue?  Has anyone else ever seen this?

• 1. Re: Issue With ORDS Deployment on Weblogic
          Rob Schook

Here is the full stacktrace:

####<Oct 21, 2015 8:46:38 PM CDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BSIODA-CH2-2P> <AdminServer> <[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '3' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'> <<WLS Kernel>> <> <> <1445478398736> <BEA-101019> <[ServletContext@16929991[app:i module:i.war path:null spec-version:3.0]] Servlet failed with an IOException.

java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in your host machine

at weblogic.socket.NIOSocketMuxer$NIOOutputStream.writeInternal(NIOSocketMuxer.java:1092)

at weblogic.socket.NIOSocketMuxer$NIOOutputStream.write(NIOSocketMuxer.java:983)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkOutput.writeChunkNoTransfer(ChunkOutput.java:645)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkOutput.writeChunks(ChunkOutput.java:588)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkOutput.flush(ChunkOutput.java:472)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkOutput$3.checkForFlush(ChunkOutput.java:727)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkOutput.writeStream(ChunkOutput.java:520)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ChunkOutputWrapper.writeStream(ChunkOutputWrapper.java:197)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.writeStream(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java:580)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletOutputStreamImpl.writeStream(ServletOutputStreamImpl.java:568)

at weblogic.servlet.FileServlet.sendFileUsingOutputStream(FileServlet.java:454)

at weblogic.servlet.FileServlet.sendFile(FileServlet.java:425)

at weblogic.servlet.FileServlet.doGetHeadPost(FileServlet.java:232)

at weblogic.servlet.FileServlet.service(FileServlet.java:160)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:844)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:280)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:254)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:136)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:346)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:243)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3432)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3402)

at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)

at weblogic.servlet.provider.WlsSubjectHandle.run(WlsSubjectHandle.java:57)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.doSecuredExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2285)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2201)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2179)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1572)

at weblogic.servlet.provider.ContainerSupportProviderImpl$WlsRequestExecutor.run(ContainerSupportProviderImpl.java:255)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:311)

at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:263)

• 2. Re: Issue With ORDS Deployment on Weblogic

Hi,

I am having the same issue. Is there sollution of this problem?

Thanks,

Run

• 3. Re: Issue With ORDS Deployment on Weblogic
              Kiran Pawar

Hi Rob Schook,

Rob Schook wrote:

I am getting the following error in the Weblogic Server log randomly when navigating throughout my APEX Application.

<Oct 21, 2015 8:46:44 PM CDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101019> <[ServletContext@16929

991[app:i module:i.war path:null spec-version:3.0]] Servlet failed with an IOExc

eption.

java.io.IOException: An established connection was aborted by the software in yo

ur host machine

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

>

Weblogic Version: 12.1.3.0.0

Application Express Version: 5.0.1

ORDS Version: 3.0

What is the exact/full ORDS version? Have you tried using ORDS 3.0.2?

Things I have tried:

I have tried to deploy the i.war file with both the images deployed directly in the i.war file and also have used the java -jar ords.war static command to generate the war file.  Both deployments resulted in the same outcome.

I looked at the Chrome Developer window and it seems to happen on the JavaScript files.  Issuing a forced refresh (CTRL-F5) on any JS file causes the above error to be displayed in the server log.

When the error occurs, users web browsers continuously spin, until it times out and they get an incomplete version of the page.

What is going on with this issue?  Has anyone else ever seen this?

Refer the following threads :

Regards,

Kiran