4 Replies Latest reply on Nov 4, 2015 12:32 PM by Jani Rautiainen-Oracle

UnResolved Libraries Issue When run compensation application

Rajasekhar R

Hi Experts,

I have configured the integrated weblogic server for Oracle Onpermise Instance.I just took the compensation ear file and create the project using developer role and open the project customization rule.Then i try to run one jspx page but it shows the below mentioned error.

Error in Integrated WebLogic Log:

weblogic.management.DeploymentException: [J2EE:160149]Error while processing library references. Unresolved application library references, defined in weblogic-application.xml: [Extension-Name: oracle.apps.common.resource, exact-match: false].

at weblogic.application.internal.flow.CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.prepare(CheckLibraryReferenceFlow.java:26)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$1.next(BaseDeployment.java:613)

at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:52)

at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.prepare(BaseDeployment.java:184)

at weblogic.application.internal.EarDeployment.prepare(EarDeployment.java:58)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Error in Messge Log:

Error initializing MDS configuration for application "file:/E:/CustomizationDetails/My-App-1/My-App-1.jws". Customizations disabled for this application. MDS-00035: cannot load the class: oracle.apps.hcm.common.core.HcmCountryCC.

Customization Context is Disabled:

And also customization context is disabled ,i am not able to choose the level of customizaiton

wew.PNG

Is there is any library file need to add?

Regards,

Raj.