Implementing Oracle Apps 11i and Interfacing to different systems (Web, Legacy, Warehouse/Sybase)
1. We will be using the IBM WebSphere MQ V6.
2. We are looking for a Oracle Adapter that talks to IBM MQ.
3. Because of the programming/programmers constraints we are looking for
adapter that uses Oracle languages like pl/sql and less Java (e.g . Oracle
4. Is InterConnect required for the IBM MQ adapter?
5. Is Oracle Procedural Gateway supported for IBM MQ V6?
Let me answer some of your questions.
Q2. You can use Oracle MQ adapter to talk to IBM MQ
Q3. Try OracleEIS adapter
Q4. Depends on your system. If you want to exchange messages between MQ server and InterConnect, obviously you need InterConnect.