7 Replies Latest reply on Jul 18, 2016 9:51 PM by Shams Abbasi

OBIEE 12C Presentation Services are in SHUTDOWN state when started through start.cmd command

PPavani

Hi Gurus,

I am installing OBIEE 12C in my machine.

installation is successful. At the last step , BI Server startup it throws me the error.

i have tried running the services from Command prompt using start.cmd.

All the services are running except Presentation services.It throws me below error.

have you ever come across this kind of error. Please suggest.

<ORACLE_OBICCS_HOSTS=xxxxx.xxx.ad:9508>

[Util Logger] Exception occurred:

Severity:3

Type:class saw::Exception const * __ptr64

File:project/webutil/configreaderinstance.cpp

Line:837

Message:There is no setting for the Oracle FMW Home directory (or the setting is empty) -- exiting!

<Dec 18, 2015 4:58:37 PM IST> <INFO> <NodeManager ComponentManager> <The server 'obips1' with process id null is no longer alive; waiting for the process to die.>

<Dec 18, 2015 4:58:37 PM IST> <FINEST> <NodeManager ComponentManager> <Process died.>

<Dec 18, 2015 4:58:37 PM IST> <INFO> <NodeManager ComponentManager> <Server failed during startup. It may be retried according to the auto restart configuration.>

<Dec 18, 2015 4:58:37 PM IST> <FINEST> <NodeManager ComponentManager> <get latest startup configuration before deciding/trying to restart the server>

<Dec 18, 2015 4:58:37 PM IST> <INFO> <NodeManager ComponentManager> <Server failed but will not be restarted because the maximum number of restart attempts has been exceeded>

<Dec 18, 2015 4:58:37 PM IST> <FINEST> <NodeManager ComponentManager> <runMonitor returned, setting finished=true and notifying waiters>

Thank you,

Pavani