9 Replies Latest reply on Jan 22, 2016 7:58 PM by Dietmar Aust

Unable to access REST services with Apex 5.0.3 and ORDS 3.0.3 in standalone

Scott W

Hello,

I am trying to get my APEX install running with ORDS 3.03 and for the life of me cannot get REST working.  When I try to run the tutorial from

Creating and Using RESTful Web Service in Application Express 5.0

I get the following error from the ORDS standalone window

Jan 12, 2016 5:45:16 PM oracle.dbtools.common.config.db.ConfigurationValues log

WARNING: *** jdbc.MaxLimit in configuration apex_al is using a value of 10, this setting may not be sized adequately for a production environment ***

Jan 12, 2016 5:45:16 PM oracle.dbtools.common.config.db.ConfigurationValues log

WARNING: *** jdbc.InitialLimit in configuration apex_al is using a value of 3, this setting may not be sized adequately for a production environment ***

Jan 12, 2016 5:45:16 PM oracle.ucp.common.UniversalConnectionPoolBase initInactiveConnectionTimeoutTimer

INFO: inactive connection timeout timer scheduled

Jan 12, 2016 5:45:16 PM oracle.ucp.common.UniversalConnectionPoolBase initInactiveConnectionTimeoutTimer

INFO: inactive connection timeout timer scheduled

Jan 12, 2016 5:45:17 PM oracle.dbtools.common.config.db.DatabasePools validateApexPoolConfigView

SEVERE: *** The pool named: apex_pu is reporting no APEX workspaces are enabled for RESTful Services,

but the pool named: apex_al is reporting 1 workspaces are enabled.

This implies APEX was installed after Oracle REST Data Services. Please run the following command and restart Oracle REST Data Services:

java -jar ords.war validate --database apex

APEX based RESTful Services, including those used to serve static resources will not function until this has been done.

I have run the validate many times without it changing anything.  My REST services just returns 404.

Does anyone have any ideas?

thanks

Scott.