2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2016 4:13 PM by JessicaWilson

    ORA-20987: APEX - Error processing validation. - ORA-01403: no data found - Apex Tabular Form & ORDS 2.10

    PaulGall123

      Hello,

       

      Apex Version: 4.2.3.00.08

      ORDS Version: 2.0.10.289.08.11

      Glassfish Version:GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 4.0 (build 89)

      DB Version: Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.5.0

       

      We have a tabular based application that was running on an Oracle HTTP server and we have migrated over to ORDS/Glassfish and as it was purely built by standard apex functionality (apex wizards), I thought this application would work fine. The application isn't doing anything fancy as its allowing the user to add and edit standard data and lookup data.  What we are finding is we are getting some: ORA-20987: APEX - Error processing validation. - ORA-01403: no data found error messages when we try to add or edit the data within these tabular form. When we got these messages last week we had a look at the forum and found these threads:

       

      report error: ORA-01403: no data found after upgrade to Apex 4.0

       

      [row selector] question

       

      ORA-20987: APEX - Error processing validation. - ORA-01403: no data found

       

      With a combination of the first 2 threads I made the changes and we were able to get the form working again. But this morning the user is reporting the same error on the same form. I've debugged it and the error message in APEX_DEBUG_MESSAGES is:

       

      Logging exception in final_exception_handler:
      Sqlerrm: ORA-20987: APEX - Error processing validation. - ORA-01403: no data found
      Backtrace: ORA-06512: at "APEX_040200.WWV_FLOW_ERROR", line 630
      ORA-06512: at "APEX_040200.WWV_FLOW_ERROR", line 911
      ORA-06512: at "APEX_040200.WWV_FLOW_VALIDATION", line 915
      ORA-06512: at "APEX_040200.WWV_FLOW", line 7504
      

       

      For the moment we have given the user access to the Oracle HTTP version and its seems to be ok again.

       

      With the last thread above people were getting the same error as what we are facing but they are on ORDS 3 and we are on ORDS 2.10 so I am not sure if that is the issue or not.

       

      I am a bit unsure of how to progress this one and I am hopeful that somebody else has had the same issue.

       

      Thanks,

      Paul.