1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 23, 2016 4:24 AM by alwu-Oracle

Apache Jena Support for Oracle 12c

I am working on storing RDF/OWL triple into Oracle 12c but haven't made any success due to outdated documentation.

I have downloaded the RDF semantic graph support for Oracle but there are two version 12.1.0.1 and 12.1.0.2.

The problem that I am facing is in 12102 oracle class files in the Jar folder which are required to run the example https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/RDFRM/sem_jena.htm#RDFRM273

the structure of 12102 is

jar/    

*.jar files

the structure of 12101 is

jar/

MetaFiles/

Oracle/

*.jar files

As you can see the Oracle 12102 is missing the oracle class files. Hence I am facing the error of The method createOracleSemModel(Oracle, String) from the type ModelOracleSem refers to the missing type ModelOracleSem

Not sure how to avoid the error.

Apart from that the oracle 12102 and 12101 documentation RDF Semantic Graph Licensed Software mention that it supports Jena 2.11.1. Does this mean it does not support Jena 3 ?

• 1. Re: Apache Jena Support for Oracle 12c
          alwu-Oracle

Currently the latest support for Apache Jena is for Apache Jena 2.11.1. We are working on Jena 3 support.

Regarding Oracle.class, it is in the sdordfclient_12c.jar

% jar tvf jar/sdordfclient_12c.jar |grep Oracle.class

20656 Tue Feb 02 17:03:02 EST 2016 oracle/spatial/rdf/client/jena/Oracle.class

Hope it helps,

Zhe Wu