2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2016 4:13 PM by 3196020

Force Data Load

All,

I have a requirement where I want to bypass the data load process for a particular location. The approach I thought to follow was to update the tlogprocess table for that particular location,periodkey & Category.Will this be the correct approach to follow or is there another way as well to achieve this.

Another problem with my approach is that in tlogprocess it has a reference to Rule ID as well but I am not sure about how to find the relationship between partition key and rule ID(as I will have to manually insert this value if I want to add a row to bypass).Any pointers to the repository tables will be really helpful. I tried to look through tpovpartition & AIF_BALANCE_RULES but could not find any col to link those tables.

Regards

AG

• 1. Re: Force Data Load
          USER1211

What version of Hyperion are you on?

What is your target application?

What do you mean "bypass" the data load process? The mapping step ,the export step,? Are you trying to bypass FDMEE altogether?

• 2. Re: Force Data Load

We are on v11.1.2.4.100....Target Application is HFM. Bypass the data load means that for some month if due to some requirements we don't want to load data for a location but I still want to make it successful for all steps forcefully.

Regards

AG