Sorry that you are having access problems with SWiSDev. Can you please email email@example.com with the following information
- What is the browser you are using?
- What version of Java (w/ build number) you tried?
- Are you on 32 or 64 bit version of OS (Windows or Linux)
- Is Java enabled on your browser? See if this page works: Verify Java Version
- What is the name of your VM?
We are also working on SSH access to the VMs we will help you with this once you contact us.
We have identified and fixed a problem in the SiSC lab that would have kept several users from starting an xterm or desktop session.
The most successful software to use on your client systems is:
Windows 7, Firefox 44.0.2, Java 1.8.0_73
Although a unix based client can be used it needs to run a 32 bit OS. The SGD that will run on your unix client is only available in a 32 bit version.
FWIW, Piotr has tried to use Windows 8 and it failed. We will test Windows 10 this evening.
This evening I verified Windows 10 also can be used:
Windows 10 Pro
java 8 update 73 (1.8.0_73-b02)