5 Replies Latest reply on Mar 31, 2016 9:24 AM by Bashar.

Can not open landed cost

Beauty_and_dBest

Hi all,

EBS R12.2.4

11gR2,

OL6

I tried to open landed cost  but it fails.

Capture.PNG

The other java forms is ok.

Where can I get the logs for landed cost error message?

Is it in the same with generic error > oacore_server1.log

Kind regards,

• 1. Re: Can not open landed cost
          Beauty_and_dBest

I found this post from GavinWoods, Is this applicable for landed cost 12.2.4?

The Apache Bridge errors occur mostly becuase of a common WebLogic Listener quirk/bug that always happens if unaddressed.

Try the following on your WLS_FORMS and WLS_REPORTS server (I do this for all 11g Forms/Reports installations): Go into your WLS Admin Console. Go to Environment > Servers. Make sure you are in "Lock & Edit" mode in the console (if you have that option in the upper left hand corner). Open your WLS_REPORTS server under the "configuration" tab. Clear out the value for "Listen Address". Save your chase. I'd do the same for WLS_FORMS - so you don't get those issues either.

Once the changes are saved, "Activate Changes" (If you have that option in the upper left hand corner). It says reboot is not necessary, but do it anyway. Reboot your WLS_REPORTS and WLS_FORMS servers (If you did this also for WLS_FORMS).

Kind regards,

• 2. Re: Can not open landed cost
            Beauty_and_dBest

Is this applicable too?

Try increase your timeout from 300 to 1800 in httpd.conf. This is good only for report less ten 30 minutes. If you need more time for the report increase to 3600 for one hour.

I also obeserved that diagnostics is turned on. I understand this will cause performance degradation. What if all the functional has enabled lots of diagnostics and forgot to turn if off?

How to I find these forgotten diagnostics turned-on? Is there a database fnd table I can query?

Kind regards,

• 3. Re: Can not open landed cost
              Bashar.

You should rely on information available in MOS since they are the most relevant or your EBS installation.

You can search for the profile options "FND%Diagnostics%" and "FND%Debug%Log%" if they were changed at site level.

Regards,

Bashar

1 person found this helpful
              • 4. Re: Can not open landed cost
                Beauty_and_dBest

Thanks,

Is the profile option the same  or application for ALL modules?

So there is no counterpart database fnd tables.

Kind regards,

• 5. Re: Can not open landed cost
                  Bashar.

All profile option values are stored in FND_PROFILE_OPTION_VALUES.

A quick search on google displayed this link:

http://www.anilrpatil.com/oracle/Profile_Option_Values.htm

Regards,

Bashar

1 person found this helpful