This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
1 person found this helpful
How many processes are configured for the standard manager?
Try to do the following:
- Put all WF background requests on hold.
- Cancel the running WF requests.
- Shutdown the concurrent managers.
- Use the recovery wizard to fix any issues with concurrent manager/requests.
- Start the concurrent managers.
- Run the WF background process manually and verify that it completes normally in a reasonable time.
- Remove the hold from the requests that you need to run periodically and cancel the others.
100 process are configured for standard managers. Thanks for the reply! Will act on the same.