In 12.2.4 with AD and TXK Delta 6, i have below issue
1. Perform And Complete Prepare Phase
2. Apply Any Patch In Apply Phase
3. Abort Patching Cycle
4. Perform Full Clean Up
5. Check The Tables Ad_Bugs And Ad_Applied_Patches
A. Will The Tables Ad_Bugs And Ad_Applied_Patches Hold The Patch Records Even After Abort?
1. If So, How It Will Be Overwritten When The Patch Is Re-Applied?
2. Is it possible to remove the records from the tables after abort phase?
it's a known thing these tables contain patches from aborted online patching cycles.
See the following document: Oracle Application Manager Patch Wizard Does Not Show Patches Applied Via Downtime Mode Or Hotpatch Mode (Doc ID 2061618.1)
It gives the instructions how to use the new AD_PATCH.IS_PATCH_APPLIED function to check if the patch is applied or not.