EBS version : 12.2.3
Could you please upload a screenshot.
That would be helpful.
Could you please check this in the meantime,
1. Navigate to responsibility 'XML Publisher Administrator'
2. Select Home->Administration on the Personal Home Page
3. Under the Configuration tab select Properties and then General
4. The Temporary Directory should now be displayed
5. Verify that the temporary directory is valid for the concurrent processing node
6. Confirm the applmgr user has read/write permissions for the directory
7. Confirm the Temporary Directory in not under a user home directory
Hope this helps.
Is it for a particular program or for all programs?
Also is this recently ran program or old program?
This is already done.
appltmp and applptmp values are pointing to correct node.
Temporary directory is also pointing to correct node and is not under user home directory
Here it is how this issue has occurred:
--> We were getting Error 404 when trying to access the EBS home page
--> In order to solve this issue, we have compiled jsps, deleted oacore managed server and added it back
--> This solved the EBS home page issue
But , the concurrent logs and outfile gives this error now
The concurrent requests are completing successfully and we are able to read the log files from back end
This is for all the concurrent programs
All the requests are getting completed successfully. Issue is only with the log and out files
If you run the program and view log, also same error?
I mean, if you check old ran program, that log may deleted from server.
Yes, I just submitted a concurrent request and it got completed successfully,
Viewing the4 log gives me error 404
select logfile_name,outfile_name from fnd_concurrent_requests where request_id=:req_id;
Then go to that path and check , actual files are there or not?
Yes, actual files are there.
I'm able to read them