0 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2016 9:13 PM by 3240600

PO Charge Account not getting defaulted when PO's are imported using the Import Standard Purchase Orders Program

Hello Everyone ,

I am currently working on the PO Conversion in Oracle Apps R12. As part of the conversion , I are not loading any values into the PO distributions interface table as I was expecting that this will be done by the Import Standard Purchase Orders program by looking at the Sub Inventory Code in the PO distributions interface table. Once I load all the PO interface tables with the necessary PO data and then run the Oracle Import Standard Purchase Orders program , the PO's are getting generated in Oracle in INCOMPLETE status though I passed the APPROVED Parameter to the Oracle Import Standard Purchase Orders program. This is because the Charge Acct , Accrual Acct and Variance Acct details that are needed to process the PO are not available.

When I look at the Front End Apps , and query up the PO and open the distributions , then the just hit the tab in the sub inventory field and then save the PO , all the required PO accts are getting populated and when I go back to the PO screeen and hit APPROVE , then the PO gets approved without any issue. All I can think off is that the PO Account Generator which defaults or automatically generates the various PO accts is not working when the PO's are loaded thru the Oracle Import Standard Purchase Orders program.

Can someone help me here with this ???

Thanks

Sumanth