1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 85 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2016 11:03 AM by Wissam Abdallah Go to original post
      • 60. Re: plsql send mail
        Wissam Abdallah

the result of the query is:

Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

PL/SQL Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Productin

note:

my technical environment:

WebUtil Version 1.0.2(Beta)

window xp service pack 3 build 2600.

Internet Explorer 8 Version 8.0.6001.18702

all the above software are running under VmWare Work Station.

thank you a lot expert Kalpataru about your help. i am very grateful.

• 61. Re: plsql send mail
          Kalpataru

Have you loaded this file into your database using sys user ?

The UTL_SMTP package requires Jserver which can be installed by running the following scripts as sys.

CONN sys/password AS SYSDBA

@ORACLE_HOME/javavm/install/initjvm.sql

@ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/initplsj.sql

• 62. Re: plsql send mail
            Wissam Abdallah

yes first i try to execute

SQL> start C:\Home9i\rdbms\admin\initplsj.sql;

this one is well executed

and

SQL> start C:\Home9i\rdbms\admin\initplsj.sql;-- error i think this package is not found

SQL> start C:\Home9i\rdbms\admin\initplsj.sql;

• 63. Re: plsql send mail
              Kalpataru

You have loaded the initjvm.sql file into database, correct command is

SQL>@C:\Home9i\rdbms\admin\initjvm.sql;

In Oracle database 9i initplsj.sql does not exists basically it is used to load the plsql.jar file.

You can directly load it.

Run the following from windows command prompt.

Go to Database java path (otherwise you search the loadjava utility path and go to this path in command prompt)

cd C:\Home9i\java\jdk\bin you will find the loadjava utility.

Found the initplsj.sql file

Rem

Rem $Header: initplsj.sql 08-dec-99.17:52:50 rpang Exp $

Rem

Rem initplsj.sql

Rem

Rem Copyright (c) Oracle Corporation 1999. All Rights Reserved.

Rem

Rem NAME

Rem initplsj.sql - INITialize PL/Sql Java

Rem

Rem DESCRIPTION

Rem Initializes Java library needed by PL/SQL

Rem

Rem NOTES

Rem This script should be run during the creation of JServer when

REM a database instance is created.

Rem

Rem MODIFIED (MM/DD/YY)

Rem rpang 12/08/99 - Fixed path of plsql.jar

Rem rpang 10/27/99 - Created

Rem

set serveroutput on;

call dbms_java.set_output(10000);

call dbms_java.loadjava('-resolve plsql/jlib/plsql.jar');

If you run the initplsj.sql file then don't run the below command, but i recommend you to run directly the loadjava command.

Run the following  (likewise search the plsql.jar file in your database path put the correct path below.)

loadjava -user sys/password@database -resolve C:\Home9i\plsql\jlib\plsql.jar

I hope it solved your problem.

1 person found this helpful
              • 64. Re: plsql send mail
                Wissam Abdallah

i try the following session:

i search for initjvm.sql i found initjvma.sql instead i loaded it as   @C:\>@C:\Home9i\rdbms\admin\initjvma.sql;

i search for initsql.sql i found initsqlj.sql instead i loaded it as      @C:\Home9i\rdbms\admin\initsqlj.sql;

about the response, each command edit the apropriate file.sql

i serach for plsql.jar i did not found it i found xmlplsql.jar instead, i loaded it as follow

command: C:\Home9i\bin>loadjava -user sys/sysd@dbrc -resolve C:\Home9i\lib\xmlplsql.jar

response: C:\Home9i\bin>

Note

i installed another version of stunnel( stunnel 5.33b2 on x86-pc-msvc-1500 platform). this one has the same stunel.conf that you have posted in url and i thing it is compatible with my softwares that i am using.

i modify its contents to match my hostname:port(192.168.6.128:25) i re ececute

my procedure and i checked logfile.conf related to stunnel server.i see the connetion between gmail.com and stunnel gos well. still just the probleme of the error

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error

here is the history of the server log file stunnel.

2016.05.31 12:18:58 LOG5[main]: stunnel 5.33 on x86-pc-msvc-1500 platform

2016.05.31 12:18:58 LOG5[main]: Compiled/running with OpenSSL 1.0.2h-fips  3 May 2016

2016.05.31 12:18:58 LOG5[main]: Threading:WIN32 Sockets:SELECT,IPv6 TLS:ENGINE,FIPS,OCSP,PSK,SNI

2016.05.31 12:18:58 LOG5[main]: Reading configuration from file stunnel.conf

2016.05.31 12:18:58 LOG5[main]: UTF-8 byte order mark not detected

2016.05.31 12:18:58 LOG5[main]: FIPS mode disabled

2016.05.31 12:19:00 LOG5[main]: Configuration successful

2016.05.31 12:19:11 LOG5[0]: Service [gmail-pop3] accepted connection from 192.168.6.128:4988

2016.05.31 12:19:12 LOG5[0]: s_connect: connected 74.125.206.109:995

2016.05.31 12:19:12 LOG5[0]: Service [gmail-pop3] connected remote server from 192.168.6.128:4989

2016.05.31 12:19:12 LOG5[0]: OCSP: Connecting the AIA responder "http://g.symcd.com"

2016.05.31 12:19:15 LOG5[0]: s_connect: connected 23.50.107.27:80

2016.05.31 12:19:15 LOG5[0]: OCSP: Certificate accepted

2016.05.31 12:19:15 LOG5[0]: OCSP: Connecting the AIA responder "http://clients1.google.com/ocsp"

2016.05.31 12:19:15 LOG5[0]: s_connect: connected 82.112.161.57:80

2016.05.31 12:19:15 LOG5[0]: OCSP: Certificate accepted

2016.05.31 12:19:15 LOG5[0]: Certificate accepted at depth=0: C=US, ST=California, L=Mountain View, O=Google Inc, CN=pop.gmail.com

• 65. Re: plsql send mail
                  Kalpataru

I don't think this file will help you initjvma.sql,initsqlj.sql and xmlplsql.jar.

These are not the correct files, no need to load these files.

• 66. Re: plsql send mail
                    Wissam Abdallah

i would like to ask you.. do you have a link the contains package of plsql sent mail compatible with oracle and plsql   version that i m using,

Oracle9i Enterprise Edition Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Production

PL/SQL Release 9.2.0.1.0 - Productin

• 68. Re: plsql send mail
                      Wissam Abdallah

oracle data base is successfully installed on my system in addition i have developed many applications under oracle using also orcale entreprise manager, plsql all were well runned and executed i dont face any problem complicate like the one i posted.... but you are rights i don't find the packages that you are posted earlier.!! is there any way to get them (initplsj.sql---plsql.jar----initjvm.sql)

thank you

note : as i posted before if called my procedure under STMP local virtual server there in no error loaded. instead i have got procedure successfully executed. but when i check my gmail i did not see any thing in my inbox...in other side if i execute it under stunnel server i have got the error mentioned before:

ERROR at line 1:

ORA-06502: PL/SQL: numeric or value error: character to number conversion error

• 69. Re: plsql send mail
                        Wissam Abdallah

hi mr i review the content of the kink posted earlier, they advice to use utl_mail  instead, can you plz send a link having utl_mail full package compatible  with oracle9i?

thank you

• 70. Re: plsql send mail
                          Wissam Abdallah

hi mr i review the content of the kink posted earlier, they advice to use utl_mail  instead, can you plz send a link having utl_mail full package compatible  with oracle9i?

thank you

• 71. Re: plsql send mail
                            Kalpataru

You can find UTL_MAIL package in your database directory. C:\Home9i\rdbms\admin\.

CONN sys/password AS SYSDBA

Run this two files.

utlmail.sql

prvtmail.plb

Just for your reference how to send/receive e-mails with sql or pl/sql

• 72. Re: plsql send mail
                              Wissam Abdallah

unfortunately any of thees packages also are found in my data base folders. i did not have trails  any more unless if i have the chance to get three packages

plsql.jar

initjvma.sql

initsql.sql

that you have posted earlier.

any way i would like to thank you for all your follow up Mr.

• 73. Re: plsql send mail
                                Kalpataru

Lastly i can say you you just install database latest version 10g all your problem will be solved, unless if you don't want to go for latest version

or oracle database which is Database 12c.

• 74. Re: plsql send mail
                                  Wissam Abdallah

hi Mr again

i review the session that contains all your valuables posts, one of them lead me to install  emailrelay-1.9. i installed it  but the configuration is complicated a little bit.can you send me an example of the configuration under windows xp

thank you.