3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2016 2:22 PM by PhilippeDLS

Vo substitution

PhilippeDLS

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to do a normal VO substitution and i have a problem...... I did a lot of substitution before but that one brind me an error. Even if the SELECT is the same or if a SELECT FROM dual it brings me the error so i concluded that the error doesn't come from the Query!!!. but im still having the error what ever i do or try. Anyone have any idea about that?

Sorry the error is in french..... the red part is a traduction

## Detail 0 ##

oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.InvalidOperException: JBO-26036: Substitution récursive pour    (recursive substitution for ) xxgir.oracle.apps.po.setup.server.GirPoAgentsVO.

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException.wrapperException(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAWebBeanHelper.processRequest(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAWebBeanContainerHelper.processRequest(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageLayoutHelper.processRequest(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.beans.layout.OAPageLayoutBean.processRequest(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAWebBeanHelper.processRequestChildren(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAWebBeanHelper.processRequestChildren(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAWebBeanHelper.processRequest(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAWebBeanContainerHelper.processRequest(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.beans.form.OAFormBean.processRequest(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.beans.OABodyBean.processRequest(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageBean.processRequest(Unknown Source)

at oracle.apps.fnd.framework.webui.OAPageBean.preparePage(Unknown Source)

at _OA._jspService(_OA.java:74)

• 1. Re: Vo substitution
          ocol

Hi Philippe,

Did you check if xxgir.oracle.apps.po.setup.server.GirPoAgentsVO substitutes a VO which is already a substitution?

You can check it with jdr_utils.listCustomizations:

For example:

BEGIN
            jdr_utils.listCustomizations('/oracle/apps/qot/quote/line/server/QuoteLinesLevel70VO');
          END;

...displays /oracle/apps/qot/quote/line/server/customizations/site/0/QuoteLinesLevel70VO

Then:

BEGIN
            jdr_utils.printDocument('/oracle/apps/qot/quote/line/server/customizations/site/0/QuoteLinesLevel70VO');
          END;

...displays the substitution details.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Olivier

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Vo substitution
            PhilippeDLS

Hi Olivier,

Unfortunatly there is nothing els than my new substitution and you can't see it from listCustomization becaus it's still on JDEV at the moment... i have list every document in that section and i can't find anything that extend oracle.apps.po.setup.server.PoAgentsVO.except me.

the xxgir.oracle.apps.po.setup.server.GirPoAgentsVO. have been created only on my computer at the moment so im pretty sure nothing else extend it .

Thanks for the idea

Regards

Philippe

• 3. Re: Vo substitution
              PhilippeDLS

Hi Oliver,

I found out that the one i was helping with this problem already tried to do a substitution when i wasn't there and he did it the wrong way so when i was looking at the substitution i wasnt able to see it because he did a substitution of the xxgir.oracle.apps.po.setup.server.GirPoAgentsVO  by the oracle one oracle.apps.po.setup.server.PoAgentsVO so the new by the old.....

So when i was trying to show him the good way (he never told me about the other try,,,, ) substitute PoAgentsVO by GirPoAgentsVO then it was doing the recursive substitute.

At the end, the new Vo had already a substitution before even existing!!!!...............

Thanx for the help by the way

Regards

Philippe