I followed the steps from oracle Doc ID 3022214.1 to customize the workflow "WFMAIL (System Mailer)". Here is the steps:
- Open the workflow builder.
- Get connected to the database.
- Open your workflow.
- Open the workflow process in which we want remove this link.
- Expand: Messages in this process.
- Goto appropriate message of the notification.
- Do right click and select 'New Attribute'.
- Enter the following data:
1. Internal Name: #HIDE_MOREINFO
2. Display Name: Request Information
3. Description: Request Information
4. Value: Y.
- Click APPLY.
- Save the workflow process definition into the database and test.
However, it just still show me the response link in the PO approval email. Can anybody kindly help me? Anything I missed? Thanks a lot. Our current EBS version is 12.2.5.
Did you start fresh with a new PO? Otherwise, one of the most frustrating things with workflow is that it caches the workflow so sometimes changes don't reflect and a bounce of the application server may be necessary.
Also i tried searching for the document # you referenced but it doesn't return any results.