2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2016 8:30 AM by 3193829

reducing space between prompts

Hi,

I have many prompts in a section and lot of space is coming up between the prompts and all of them have background color blue.

I tried to create a dummy space report and place it, it worked but when i tried to color the section with background color of the prompts so that they look as single prompt, the whole section gets colored to blue.

is there any other way to reduce the space .

Regards,

K

• 1. Re: reducing space between prompts
          SriniVEERAVALLI

You need to do something similar to cool-bi.com

*** Moderator action (Timo): SriniVEERAVALLI according to the posting guidelines you should not just copy a link, which might have the right answer, to answer a question!

Write the answer directly to the thread providing enough useful information directly in the body of a reply to provide a complete, accurate answer. It’s appropriate to supplement that approach with a link to a blog where the author has previously written something relevant, with correct technical content on the subject. A best practice is also to include a substantive quote from the blog post being linked.

• 2. Re: reducing space between prompts

Hi Srini,

Thanks for the reply.

I just set the width of the section and it worked.I am marking your answer as it might work for reports .

Regards,

K

1 person found this helpful